“A good habit!”
Review of The Turf Room

The Turf Room
Reserve with OpenTable
The Turf Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in North Aurora
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Randall Road
Description: The Turf Room offers an American Eclectic menu that changes with each season. Whether in one of our three dining rooms, lounge, wine bar, or track room, you are assured of a great experience. So relax and enjoy the upbeat atmosphere, friendly service, and most of all the unique Gastronomy!
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Since its opening, the Turf room has always satisfied and surpassed our expectations. We were never habit diners-the same place many many times. However, Parker always makes sure his staff is in top form and the food is always unbeatable. Shawn and ally have done wonders with pairings also.
A perfect place to entertain guests.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

In the 10+ times we have eaten there, we have never been disappointed. The food, drinks, and atmosphere are great!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

First let me start by saying this place is awesome. We walked in on a friday night and didn't have reservations, they had room in the "wine bar" which was very nice. It's quite & basically a small dining room/bar in the back. Started with a couple drink specials which run from about 4:30-6:30 & had a great app. of alligator meatballs with garnish. Each of had the Kobe burgers with a HUGE variety of toppings. I did see some wonderful looking meals coming out of the kitchen but Kobe was on out minds. Being a Friday night we were given a "chef's creation app" which was a "deconstructed stuffed mushroom"...it was mostly a presentation dish but bery nice touch. Skipped desert since we had a more then filling meal. Staff was great and went over to the OTB and threw a couple bucks on # 3&4. A great night all around...... but then I recieved a bad taste in my mouth several hours later after we got home. I recieved a notification from my bank on my purchase at the Turf Room. It's stated I was charged $55.99? I discussed this with my GF & didn't think the bill came to that. I tipped in cash and put the tab on my bank card. I looked in my wallet and found the reciept....$48.69. I called and was given a manager & was told it was a pending transaction & it should be adjusted my Monday after they submit weekend totals to the bank. Needless to say they deducted more from my acct then I charged. After looking closely I realized they added 15% to my bill....EXACTLY 15%. It was a little disappointed with the charging but it will not prevent me from going again....I'll just pay in cash next time

Reviewed November 11, 2012

When ever there is a special occasion in our family, this is the place everyone wants to celebrate... Every meal we have ever eaten here has been excellent! From the Chilean Sea Bass to the Short Ribs, to the Filet with roasted fingerling potatoes that my son always chooses. One of my personal favorites is the Thai Green Beans, I order these no matter what entree I am having. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and perfect all occasions, be it cocktails with friends, dinner with family, or a romantic dinner for two.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We generally get here more often but this year haven't been in awhile. We like the fact that this restaurant puts a spin on the usual offerings. Waiters have good recommendations for wine and food pairings. Often a taste of something new that the chef has prepared is brought to the table for you to try which is always fun. Good service and different food always brings us back.

1  Thank Holly G