“Best ice cream and only milk I will drink!”
Review of Oberweis Dairy

Oberweis Dairy
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in North Aurora
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If we ever move away from here, we will have to have it shipped, like we do for family members who have moved out of state. It is hormone free. I don't know how they do it, but they manage to make skim milk taste good. Their ice cream is so creamy it makes some others taste downright watery. Their milk still comes in glass bottles. I love their regular chocolate ice cream, like a chocolate milk shake chocolate, but if you really love chocolate, try their seasonal dark chocolate. It's to die for!

2  Thank D C

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been a fan of Oberweis milk ever since I was a young child, when we used to have our milk delivered to our home. These days, I have opted to buy my products from the store (even though they still deliver!) and I am never disappointed. Their milk is of the highest quality-- hormone free, and simply delicious! It is very rich, along with their ice cream, so if you're used to drinking a low fat milk, go with the skim. If you've never had their ice cream, well then, don't wait any longer! You won't be disappointed. They have stores in several cities now. During the holiday season, we cannot get enough of their eggnog-- it tastes homemade and great! Oberweis products are a little pricey, but you pay for the quality and wonderful taste.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is without doubt the world's BEST ice cream! Many flavors (they rotate seasonally). Cones, sundaes; to g or eat in... any way you like it!

Oberweis has been an Aurora icon for nearly a century, and they keep churning out the best!

PS - this is the factory, so you can watch them making ice cream. It doesn't get any fresher than this!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

just as stated overpriced products that do not rate the hype of the name, you will be happier with your local grocery or fav ice cream place.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

If you are craving for the best of the best ice cream, this is the place is as good as Wilson's in Door County. The fat content is high, but that is why it tastes so creamy and smooth. The Turtle Sundae, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Butter Pecan, ice cream are my favorites. Be sure to get the rewards card. When your relatives come in from town, take a variety of 1/2 gallon flavors home and they will love you.

1  Thank billp422