Review Highlights
Worth every single NOK! You will not regret this

This is an experience of a lifetime. For several years I have been obsessed with Norway and going... read more

Reviewed December 7, 2018
alejojo3
New Jersey
The Adventure of a Lifetime

This was an amazing experience. They turn what would be an extremely difficult hike into something... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2018
alex B
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

All reviews tongue reindeer stew these guys once in a lifetime classic tour excellent hiking ahead of schedule pulpit rock stay overnight hiking experience amazing experience great guide weather conditions overnight camp during summer night hike planning stages
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

It couldn’t be better. The weather was horrible but Thomas and Peter were the sweetest and kindest guides I have met. Patient and also putting their guests before their own comfort, they made hiking in the rain like a fun expedition! Thanks for keeping my spirits high and heart warm in the rain!

3  Thank Lyn K
trolltungaadventures, Eier at Trolltunga Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Thank you! We appreciate it!

Reviewed August 16, 2018

I never write reviews, but am compelled to write about the amazing experience I had with Trolltunga Adventures. The experience was extremely memorable, with beauty of the mountains that is far beyond expectations. The service was fantastic- from the communication prior to the trip, the food on the trip, the thoughtfulness for one of my traveling companions who had a foot injury (Thor offered to carry her pack down the hill), to the company and good humor of the guides. I would definitely use them again. We had the benefit of being on the hill in the evening and really getting to fully experience Trolltunga and take photos without a million other people. In addition, we were able to go to a second vista which was equally stunning. This also would be a difficult hike to do in 1 day, so the overnight really makes a big difference.

3  Thank Rocques2

Thank you for writing a review! We really appreciate your nice words.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Kenneth and Thor are two of the kindest souls I have met in my life. There were 10 people in the hiking group and all with a bit different goals and needs and Kenneth and Thor were able to ensure that everyone in the group achieved what each of us really wanted to see and experience on this trip. Secret lunch spot, stunning campsite, delicious meal (not kidding!!!), the entire Trolltunga to ourselves for almost 2 hours, my BF and I tried every possible pose we could on the rock! If you go for the view, you can hike on your own during summer, if you are looking for an “experience”, go with Trolltunga Adventures!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank sl109

Glad to hear you liked it. We really appreciate to read your review.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We absolutely can not recommend doing this tour highly enough. This is the only way to do Trolltunga. Thomas and Thor took care of us like we were their friends. They keep a constant eye on all members of the group and ensure the pace is appropriate. The authentic Norwegian food they cooked was incredibly delicious. They were knowledgeable, organised and funny and made the hike a real pleasure. It will be something we will remember always. Book now!

2  Thank James S

Thank you for nice words about our trek. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I joined a group led by Stian and Thor at the beginning of June (the first trek of the season!) and I couldn't have asked for a better trip. The hike itself is gorgeous, but it really was the personal touches that Stian and Thor added that made the trip worth it - from the incredible food to the sensational (and secluded) campsite, I had a wonderful time and I'm so glad I picked this company. I fully intend to return again and go on one of their longer hikes. Trust all these stellar reviews and book Trolltunga Adventures!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank Angela C
trolltungaadventures, Eier at Trolltunga Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you Angela for taking your time to write such a nice review of our Trolltunga Classic Trek. We really appreciate it.