“Plenty of good food”

Cuisines: American
Description: They're only open for breakfast and lunch
Description: They're only open for breakfast and lunch
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast and lunch. Just what the area needed. Modern, clean, plenty of parking. Restaurant is very crowded be prepared to wait especially on weekends. Loud and crazy paced
If your looking for quiet don't go. Food is hot and tasty . Yes portions are large, it stop in and get a FRESH Fruit smoothie.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Get ready for a wait...but it is worth it. I've been a few times now. Great portions, fresh food, good flavors. Pancakes are great, eggs Benedict is good, good omelettes. Fair pricing.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

we ate there twice during our stay. Very solid breakfast selections. Portion size is very good, very good service, a little pricey for the family because the kids ordered off the regular menu and didn't realize how much food was included. Smoothie selection was great especially with fresh fruit.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We decided to come here for breakfast after seeing what our hotel wanted to charge us. The first thing I have to rave about is the fresh squeezed OJ..It was delicious! I had the eggs Benedict, which was delicious! My husband had the breakfast burrito, which was PHENOMENAL! Next time we're in Chicago, we'll definitely stop for breakfast again!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I were searching for a place to have breakfast before leaving Chicago to return home to Minneapolis after visiting family for the new year holiday. We had heard that an old favorite had closed and been transformed into a new family restaurant, Elly's. We entered a completely remodeled, extremely clean space and greeted by a friendly team that lead us to our table right next to a spotlessly clean window. I had the stuffed French toast that will forever be the benchmark for future versions............wickedly wonderful and rich. My wife's eggs, double yoked, accompanied by bacon and sausage and pancakes also were grandly presented. She mentioned that the pancakes were the lightest and tastiest imaginable. The only minor drawback was the price, not as low priced as its predecessor but definitely worth it. Go to this wonderful restaurant for breakfast.

1  Thank bensson