First time at this hotel, in town for a funeral. My brother is handicapped and the room was perfect for him. We felt completely safe. Easy access to shopping and restaurants, very convenient, even has a drug store right across the street. Indoor pool looked nice,we didn't swim but did look inviting.
Breakfast was average. Overall very clean and very friendly service. Will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bloomington Comfort Suites® is conveniently located off Veterans Parkway with easy access to Interstate 39, Interstate 74 and Interstate 55. This Normal, IL hotel near Bloomington is close to area attractions and businesses like U.S. Cellular Coliseum, The Shoppes at College Hills, the Eastland Mall, David Davis Mansion, Miller Park Zoo, McLean County Museum of History and the Children's Discovery Museum. The State Farm Insurance headquarters is just down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Bloomington Normal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Bloomington / Normal Hotel Normal
- Comfort Suites Normal
- Normal Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Bloomington Normal IL - Bloomington-Normal