Holiday Inn Express & Suites
ComfortSuites
$119
$104
Radisson
All reviewsacross the streeta great family hotelwalmart within walking distancehot tubroom was cleana quick overnight tripthe breakfast areashopping and diningnight clerktwo nightsfront desk staffbed and pillowsnext morningbeautiful hotela wonderful staywater pressurefree breakfast
Reviewed February 9, 2012

This hotel is so pretty, grand entrance with spiral staircase and grand piano in the lobby. Wonderful service from front desk and housekeeping. Rooms were very clean and tidy. No complaints here! Breakfast was fabulous and very nice staff. The pool/hot tub has a very tropical feeling and you really feel like your out of the Midwest!! I would recommend to anyone looking for a clean, quite, good location, and great staff hotel!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I stayed here while taking my son to school. Everything was so close to isu. It is a beautiful hotel and very clean

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed February 2, 2012

This hotel stay was quite pleasent. Staff was friendly and very helpful. The ammenities made the stay worth the price. Clean pool, hot tub, and work out room. I particulary loved the fact that I could walk to so many different stores for shopping and yet the hotel is set back from all the busy traffic so it's quiet. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I stayed here again for three nights on business and the place has been completely remodeled and looks great. Being in my 30's I liked the vibrent colors, music in the lobby it wasn't your typical Holiday Inn it was trendy. Clean room and nice staff. In the words of the terminator "I'll be back".

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2012

This hotel is esquiste! It has been remodeled and by far, has the best service of anywhere i have stayed in the past. My husband and I have 2 small children, and with Wal-Mart, Panera Bread and Meijer, literally steps away, it is in a great location. My son loved the swimming pool and with the walls decorated as if you are on a tropical island. The water was warm, which is great for kids. We had 2 connecting rooms, which worked perfectly as my husband and I had soem alone time after the kiddos went ot bed. My husband is a Triathlete and he enjoyed the excercise room. It has up to date equipment, he complimented the manager as well while he was there. I would HIGHLY reccommend this hotel for family and business travel. I will always stay here, when visiting Bloomington-Normal, IL

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family