“Vegan Options, too!”
Review of Flat Top Grill

Flat Top Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Flat Top Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 119 Restaurants in Normal
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Flat Top Grill, the pioneers of the create-your-own meal concept, offers a variety of vegan, vegetarian, allergy-friendly and meat protein options. You can package fresh, hand-picked ingredients to create your own burritos, soups, lettuce wraps, Roti tacos, stuffed sandwiches or traditional bowls. All military veterans and active service members receive 25% off their entire bill always and kids eat free every Monday!
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love Flat Top Grill because the food is always fresh and delicious. I also love it because I am vegan. There are so few choices for vegans in Bloomington-Normal, and at Flat Top there are hundreds of different meals to create. I especially enjoy the lettuce wrap option.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Ate there for my birthday. Had a good coupon. Mom & I were a bit confused by the way you order, but once we sat to eat, the food was unique & outstanding! Prices are high.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife has a lot of food allergies and Flat Top is the one place we can go and both be satisfied. I don't have to feel bad about getting what I like, and she has lots of choices too. It's one of our favorite places to get together with friends and family.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was the second time I've been to Flat Top, and it was the same as the first. Very pricey for just noodles and veggies. Just throwing together a store bought stir fry sauce with some vegetables at home would be a lot cheaper and better. I've tried about four of their sauces and none of them were very good. Not to mention they would be out of certain ingredients at the buffet without replenishing them for long periods of time. I think we went the entire meal without bean sprouts being filled again. Our waitress was very inattentive to our group, but we still got slapped with a gratuity charge. Our drinks were often empty and the plates piled up.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Flat Top Grill is a create-your-own stirfry restaurant with loads of fresh options! The veggie selection is excellent, as are the meat and sauce options. You can also opt for rice, noodles, or flat bread - or all three, I suppose! My only complaint is the extra cost for shrimp. (The create-your-own stirfry chain restaurant near my home does not charge more for shrimp.)

Once you've created your bowl of stirfry, you simply hand it over (raw) to the grillers and take a seat back at your table. Your cooked food will be brought to you.

Not only is this a fun place to eat, but it also offers a wealth of healthy options! Keep in mind that it's a pretty popular place during peak hours, and arrive early or make a reservation.