“Great fresh sandwiches!!”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #68 of 116 Restaurants in Normal
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Jimmy John's has surpassed Subway as our family favorite! With kids always on the go, Jimmy John's is nearby and fast. Great tasting subs!!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Not impressed with the bread used for the sandwiches. This is just another sandwich shop. Nothing special about it at all.

4  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I don't expect anything profound when going to chain restaurants aside from decent service and consistency in product. Anything on top of that is a bonus. When I arrived at this JJ, I was quickly greeted, paid for my meal and sat down to study while waiting for my sandwich. I was one of only two customers in the building About 10 minutes later I went to the counter to ask if the order had been relayed to the "sandwich artists" if that is what they are called here too, and they went to the counter and picked up my meal which had been completed as soon as I had ordered. This is just a lack of communication, I'm sure, but this was the only thing that stood out during this visit. If you've ever been to a JJ before the rest was exactly the same.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I love the subs. They are far better than Subway. After trying these, I will never go back to Subway again.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Every JJ's I have ever been to is great! This was no exception.