“Same as other JJs, but they put the curt in courtesy”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #68 of 119 Restaurants in Normal
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I don't expect anything profound when going to chain restaurants aside from decent service and consistency in product. Anything on top of that is a bonus. When I arrived at this JJ, I was quickly greeted, paid for my meal and sat down to study while waiting for my sandwich. I was one of only two customers in the building About 10 minutes later I went to the counter to ask if the order had been relayed to the "sandwich artists" if that is what they are called here too, and they went to the counter and picked up my meal which had been completed as soon as I had ordered. This is just a lack of communication, I'm sure, but this was the only thing that stood out during this visit. If you've ever been to a JJ before the rest was exactly the same.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I love the subs. They are far better than Subway. After trying these, I will never go back to Subway again.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Every JJ's I have ever been to is great! This was no exception.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Sandwich here is quite tasty and the dough is much better than other chain sandwich restaurants. So many way to choose your sandwich and they all are delicious.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Only real difference, besides the nicer-looking building, is that at JJ's you pay first and at Subway you pay at the end.