“Was not pleased”

Dining options: Reservations
Madison, Wisconsin
“Was not pleased”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Food wasn't too great and the service was terrible. It was in a good location near the mall but wasn't happy.

Visited June 2013

illinois
“Deliciousness!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was in town for a convention and stopped in with my family and in-laws. This was the 3rd time coming here and it will not be the last. The waiter was hospitable and kept us all content,including my 2-yr. old. The food was delicious. I tried the nutella french toast and... (speechless). I also tried the gyro dinner. I ordered this last time and it was better than I even remembered.
I live 2+ hours away but If you are in the area enjoy your wonderful meal!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank variable1985
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lingonberry Crepes!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I visited Wild Berries on a recommendation from a friend. This restaurant was bustling with customers and we had group of ten. I usually lower my expectations with a combination like that, however, our server handled everything with ease and our food was excellent. I love their fresh squeezed orange juice and how often do you get a chance to order Lingonberry Crepes? I have visited a few times since and my experiences have all been great Go, try this place.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bailey H
CHAMPAIGN
“Not Perfect, but they try!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Twice a group of friends have met in the central location of Bloomington, and Wild Berries Restaurant. No big complaints about the food. The menu is very interesting and the descriptions are enticing. The items I have eaten are not exactly as described, but not awful. The place is quiet and not crowded. We never felt rushed and our server was very attentive and made no mistakes.
I have no complaints.

• Visited June 2013
El Paso, Illinois
“Bad service, bad food”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Thought celebrating my mom's birthday at Wildberries would be a good idea. Ended up deciding never to return, not least because 1) there was an eyelash in my food, 2) my brother got his burger long after the 10 others in our party got their food, 3) the soup came with the meals instead of before, 4) my brother didn't receive his soup when the others received their soup, 5) the chicken noodle soup was mostly composed of enormous cuts of carrot and a few noodles and pieces of chicken, 6) when my brother finally received his burger, the grease from his burger had soaked through the entire bottom part of his bun, 7) my brother didn't receive his fries with his burger - in fact, he received them moments before we all left and had to take them home in a to-go box, 8) my "panini" simply consisted of cold tuna and cold cheese on toasted bread, 9) my cousin's son didn't receive his fries with his meal either, 10) my aunt had to go in search of someone to refill our coffee, finally found someone right at the end of our meal, 11) the rest of the food was mediocre to bad - for instance, my sister's toast was burnt, the eggs were rubbery, and the hashbrowns weren't properly cooked, 12) when mentioning the above problems to management, they simply gave me $2.00 off my meal, 13) when my cousin called management afterwards to discuss the problems, the manager argued and simply blamed our server, who seemed to be doing a good job despite simultaneously handling our large party, another semi-large party, and a table of two while several other servers hung out around the bar area. Fortunately, my mom's experience wasn't too terrible, which is good considering we were celebrating her birthday, but that's about the only positive thing we took from the experience.

• Visited May 2013