“Good and Bad”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Like always the food was plentiful and good ranging from my gluten free relatives to vegetarians and carnivores, there was a huge menu and all portions were generous. There were two hostesses. One was rude. She told us that the wait would be over two hours and that we should leave since we had a party of six, while the other hostess was telling people 20-30 minutes. We waited out in a cold foyer. The wait was actually about 30 minutes and we were seated. The waitress was friendly and helpful for those with dietary requirements. It was a good value and besides the extremely rude hostess, our experience was a good one.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The place isnt clean! tables were greasy. Service slow in spite of not very crowded when we were there. Food was so-so, nothing special. Would not go again.

1  Thank Teri G
Reviewed December 15, 2012

My co-workers and I went to Wild Berries for Lunch but all of us ended up ordering breakfast. Yours truly, however, couldn't resist ordering their soup of the day which was Cream of Reuben. The soup was different, OK, nothing to write home about BUT the breakfast was quite good. I ordered the Avocado & Bacon Omlette which came with hashbrowns & toast. The Omlette was delicious and the hashbrowns were crispy, just the way I like them. Our waitress was polite and efficient. Prices were reasonable. All in all it was an enjoyable breakfast @ lunch.

1  Thank CoLor349
Reviewed November 22, 2012

One of the few local restaurants open on Thanksgiving day. We went to Starbucks, then discovered them across the parking lot. I had a four-egg omelet, one of the most delicious I've ever eaten. Everything was very fresh, including the veggies, fruit, and avocado. The restaurant has an espresso bar, which I can't review since I brought in my Starbucks (the hostess was OK with this).

Our waitress, Sarah, was very good--very efficient and friendly, even when we changed our orders.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The food is good, the service is excellent, the prices are very good.

The wait is a little long some times to get in but it is well worth it.

Enjoy