“Have gone more casual”

Graziano's Brick Oven Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's Brick Oven Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 156 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lehigh
Transit: The Local Pace bus and the Niles Free Bus stop in front of the restaurant. The Metra stations at Edgebrook and Morton Grove provide convenient rail service.
Glenview, Illinois
“Have gone more casual”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My visit after being away for over a year....remodeled the outside and the inside seem a bit more casual. The food was good. Pizza is always good....the Salad and their homemade dressing is a must!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Manager45589

Delray Beach
“Terrible!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I am trying to find something good to say about this place. I made a reservation and asked for a quiet area as I know it can get quite loud in there, they put us right next to the kitchen and entrance. We of course moved to a better area. Our server was the absolute worst. She was too lazy to walk around the table to serve the food so she had the nerve to make us pass the plates down the table. Never offered more salad, it is supposed to be a bottomless salad plate(all you want). Ok, the salad was pretty good. A couple of us ordered the Tuscan Brick Chicken. By far the worst meal I have had in a long time. The pasta dishes were ok, but I would still never go back.

• Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Not So Great”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I used to come here all the time , they have changed the menu AGAIN. The soups were Fantastic in the old days, they now taste like there out of a can. The salads are soggy and the dressing OK but not GREAT. The Chicken Marsala again did not taste FRESH, and my husbands Pizza was ok but nothing to go back for. Sorry Grazianos, I think you have lost us as customers

• Visited June 2014
Schaumburg, Illinois, USA
“Pizza”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is not one of my favorite restaurants, the food is average and the service is fair. We order calamari as an appetizer, it was soaked in grease, so much so we sent it back. We go there because our grandson, 6 likes the pizza.

Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Hold the Salt, Please”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This restaurant has a fun, pleasant, comfortable vibe. The service was excellent and friendly, and the portions were large. In fact, one pasta serving would have easily fed two people. The food was well prepared except for the extreme amount of salt added. After a few bites, you really notice the salt. I had pasta with sausage and peppers. It was so salty that I was drinking large amounts of water for the rest of the day. Unless you like your food really salty, opt for something on the menu that doesn't contain a heavy sauce. If I go back, I'll try a simple pizza

• Visited May 2014