“My Favorite Chicagoland Family Restaurant”

Graziano's Brick Oven Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's Brick Oven Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 159 Restaurants in Niles
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lehigh
Transit: The Local Pace bus and the Niles Free Bus stop in front of the restaurant. The Metra stations at Edgebrook and Morton Grove provide convenient rail service.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We eat here often, and have been regulars since they opened. My children have grown up here on the Salmon, the fresh soups made every day, the pizza and the specials. Excellent flavor, value and service. Desert and Drinks are tasty, too.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a local favorite and for good reason. The food and service is excellent and the prices are reasonable. Graziano features Italian food with generous portions. The pizza is really great with wonderful toppings on a delicious crust.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We started off lunch with a house salad to be shared by the 3 of us. Very tasty. I had a chicken Panini sandwich and it was delicious. The server looked bored and lacked personality. Overall good experience.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had the lasagna and found that it was just OK, the sauce could have used some zing. Portions were huge but I always feel quality before quanity.

The service was great...but not sure if it is a place to go back to since I would expect always be disappointed by the sauce.

That being said if I did go back I would have to try the pizza as it looked very good.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I went to this resturant with my family who eat here a lot. The service was very friendly. The house salad was rather soggy, but the seafood linguine was very tasty. The portion was very large and the leftover the next day tasted even better!