“Used to be good”

Cuisines: Korean
Chicago, Illinois
“Used to be good”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've gone there many times before. It used to be good but it gets worse every time I go. Food was ok but service is horrible.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Besancon, France
“First time for corean food, was nice!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My girlfriend went there few times, so she bring me here for my first corean restaurant and i liked it. There is a lot of food, good side dishes, and for me the meat was good. The problem was the waitress always wanted to do the BBQ for us even we told her we can do it, but else, it was fine.

• Visited October 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“not going to visit again”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have visited this place many times when I was in chicago. After I left and visited chicago back for the business, I tried here again for the grill. the side dishes were ok, however, the freshness of the meat was really poor. I could see that the meat has been there for a long time. Also, the restaurant was not that clean and the service was ok.

• Visited June 2013