“Kids love it”
Review of Kiddie Kingdom

Kiddie Kingdom
Ranked #6 of 20 things to do in Niles
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We've been here a few times and Kiddie Kingdom consistently never disappoints. The kids love it here and have a blast. The arcade and mini toddler rides are just right. Not a huge place but big enough. Their food is actually 8/10 taste and quality. Staff and owner are polite and attentive. They also have patience at the ticket/prizes counter which is a plus. I would only say the only negative is it can get quite pricey. Two families of four you can easily spend over $100 for food and tokens. Not bad though if you're looking for something to do with the kiddies.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We love Kiddie Kingdom! We had our 5 yr. old son's birthday party there last year and everything was perfect. They had a large room available and included a party hostess on call throughout the entire party. We've been there several times and we especially love that it is so much cleaner than Chuck E. Cheese. Not to mention, the food is actually very GOOD. If I had any complaints at all, it would be that they don't update their library of games very often and also that some of the games seem to be perpetually on the fritz! Aside from that, Kiddie Kingdom is a great destination for families.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I generally abhor places like Chuck E Cheese but we gave this one a try. What a surprise. The menu was quite large considering it is a kids arcade. We expected Pizza and drinks, maybe some nachos. The menu was Chicago Italian fare, pizza, pastas (spaghetti, baked mostaccoli, eggplant parm, lasagna as well as some salads and sandwiches). Not fancy fare but for what we expected it was such a surprise.
Also, they serve alcoholic beverages, beers etc. So not bad! The token specials were great and the games generally cost 1-2 tokens so 100 tokens took our family of 5 very far. There are a few games that are more like 4 tokens but those are the ones that produce tons of tickets so it can be worth it for the kids. The tickets you win can be traded in for tchotchkes at the prize counter.

When we went (Sunday eve) it was not crowded at all. Very clean, bathrooms were nice and clean, auto hand dryers etc. Staff was plentiful and very helpful, nice.

We'll definitely be back! (especially since we still have a ton of tokens left over...)

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I took my grandson here on a cool day just so he could play inside and we could grab a bite to eat , well my grandson had a ball and I enjoyed watching him have so much fun. Then we went into the little dining area and ordered a pizza. We waited and waited ( I spent more money for games ) but when it did come to the table it was nice and hot but I had a hard time trusting that they had made it from scratch, it was a lot dry and the sausage tasted frozen but my grandson could of cared less. So all in all , it's a great place for the little ones.

1  Thank NinaZiggy
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Have a nice selection of games. Not too loud. More expensive than other arcades, but worth it because it's not as loud. Teenagers and children alike enjoy this aracde. They even have a fun photo booth for only 1$!

5  Thank bageltzips