“Love a place that does breakfast right!”

Country Charm Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in New Lenox
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2012

When I walk in I feel like I am walking into a small town restaurant. The smell of bacon and eggs. Older gentleman sipping coffee and talking about the day. I had the corned beef hash omelette with a side of biscuits and gravy. It was fantastic. Fresh coffee and good conversation. I felt right at home.

1  Thank jessicamariez
There are newer reviews for Country Charm Restaurant

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I went in last Sunday with the kids. Place was insanely packed. We waited in the line for about 10 minutes and then the hostess walked us to our booth. Our server came by and poured our coffee and we asked to order right away figuring it could take a while with the crowd of people there. No joke, we were eating in less than ten minutes. Everything was good, our kids got their usual chocolate chip pancakes and the wife and I had omelettes. Coffee was good, but my wife is still a DD fan. Anyway, we may have found our new weekend breakfast place.

1  Thank Mcat86
Reviewed May 28, 2012

One of the best resturants in our area for breakfast. Always busy (to me thats a good sign), food reasonable, lots to eat and service fast and friendly. What more could you ask for. Even with major road construction happening on Route 30 in front of this place, it doesn't stop people (or us) from coming in. They have expanded again and there is even more room for business. The interior is "charming", cozy with a country feel like the name implies. This resturant has been here for years...and I hope more years to come. Two thumbs up!!

1  Thank meezer3
Reviewed April 15, 2012

They have a great breakfast. We visit the place at least 4 times a month. the staff is friendly and funny. The food is served extremely quick. The prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank T P
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Why do you have to wait in line for breakfast on the weekends? Simple - it's a combination of great food at reasonable prices with friendly service. Pretty hard to beat that and that's why people wait to get in here. They have expanded twice in the last 6 years and in a lousy economy that says a lot about their product. Come hungry, go away very satisfied.

1  Thank BigJim43

Been to Country Charm Restaurant? Share your experiences!