“Great Breakfast for the Family”

Country Charm Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in New Lenox
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Frankfort, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast for the Family”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I went in last Sunday with the kids. Place was insanely packed. We waited in the line for about 10 minutes and then the hostess walked us to our booth. Our server came by and poured our coffee and we asked to order right away figuring it could take a while with the crowd of people there. No joke, we were eating in less than ten minutes. Everything was good, our kids got their usual chocolate chip pancakes and the wife and I had omelettes. Coffee was good, but my wife is still a DD fan. Anyway, we may have found our new weekend breakfast place.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Mcat86

Chicago, Illinois
“Just like the name implies, full of charm and good eats”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

One of the best resturants in our area for breakfast. Always busy (to me thats a good sign), food reasonable, lots to eat and service fast and friendly. What more could you ask for. Even with major road construction happening on Route 30 in front of this place, it doesn't stop people (or us) from coming in. They have expanded again and there is even more room for business. The interior is "charming", cozy with a country feel like the name implies. This resturant has been here for years...and I hope more years to come. Two thumbs up!!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank meezer3
Chicago, Illinois
“The breakfast will not disappoint”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

They have a great breakfast. We visit the place at least 4 times a month. the staff is friendly and funny. The food is served extremely quick. The prices are very reasonable.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank T P
Fort Myers, Florida
“They have all the components”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Why do you have to wait in line for breakfast on the weekends? Simple - it's a combination of great food at reasonable prices with friendly service. Pretty hard to beat that and that's why people wait to get in here. They have expanded twice in the last 6 years and in a lousy economy that says a lot about their product. Come hungry, go away very satisfied.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank BigJim43
Chicago, Illinois
“A Breakfast you will long remember.”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I am not surprised this is listed as the number one restaurant in New Lenox. I used to live in the area and still come down for my eye exam and my dental work. Wow, do I love those weekends when I can come and have a breakfast here at the Country Charm Restaurant. The food is so GOOD. The place is always packed, but don't let the crowds scare you - they are EXCELLENT at getting folks in and out and you will just love your breakfast, and the wait will not be long. The service is superb. Everything I have had there is fresh and tasty - just what you like. The prices are very reasonable for the quality and amount of food you get. That is why the parking lot is full and the place is packed with customers - these folks know exactly what is good and that is why they are there. The service is fast, the owners seem to be on site and watching things, all factors that make this one of the best places to eat in New Lenox.

• Visited December 2011