“They have all the components”

Country Charm Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in New Lenox
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Why do you have to wait in line for breakfast on the weekends? Simple - it's a combination of great food at reasonable prices with friendly service. Pretty hard to beat that and that's why people wait to get in here. They have expanded twice in the last 6 years and in a lousy economy that says a lot about their product. Come hungry, go away very satisfied.

1  Thank BigJim43

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I am not surprised this is listed as the number one restaurant in New Lenox. I used to live in the area and still come down for my eye exam and my dental work. Wow, do I love those weekends when I can come and have a breakfast here at the Country Charm Restaurant. The food is so GOOD. The place is always packed, but don't let the crowds scare you - they are EXCELLENT at getting folks in and out and you will just love your breakfast, and the wait will not be long. The service is superb. Everything I have had there is fresh and tasty - just what you like. The prices are very reasonable for the quality and amount of food you get. That is why the parking lot is full and the place is packed with customers - these folks know exactly what is good and that is why they are there. The service is fast, the owners seem to be on site and watching things, all factors that make this one of the best places to eat in New Lenox.

1  Thank ChicagoLooper
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We stopped at the country charm before we drove our daughter to college. The whole famliy loved the food. The breakfast was out of this world. I would recommend the biscuts ad gravy. The service was fast and the place was packed. We waited only 10mins. Can't find service like that anymore.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I have been go here for a year now and they have great food and very fast service. Their country gravy is to die for.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

GREAT break fast place in New Lenox and surrounding areas. QUICK service, very friendly staff, no pressure if you want to stay a bit to chat, pricing is very fair. Biscuits and gravy are the best. This is the place you will see the locals come in early every day, so what does that tell you.