“Good food, decent value”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

It's a little noisy, but we're always seated quickly, even if we come with a large group. The food is good, the service is good. It's very clean and staffed appropriately.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family eats here probably once every month. The service is always friendly and competent. The food is good, not great, but the portions are very large that we almost always take food home. Soups and sandwiches are safe bets all the time. Good neighborhood restaurants that's very reliable.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I've not had a bad meal here. It can be a bit noisy, but it is a great family restaurant. The portions are very generous. The soups and salads are very good. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My sister and her husband took me to Williamson's which I had never heard of. We were promptly and courteously seated. The restaurant was crowded but not unpleasantly so, though it was a little loud. We didn't care, and proceeded to order our meal from a large menu. I ordered and enjoyed a Philly Steak Sandwich which was ample and included a soup or salad choice. The waitress was upbeat and attentive. I had a Sam Adam's beer in an interestingly shaped glass. The serving sizes of our food were large. I have noticed this tendency lately in restaurants causing me to silently wish that half-portions could be ordered. All-in-all it was a pleasant experience and I would like to return at some point. I recommend it for excellence in Chicago-land dining.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Restaurant was nicely decorated, very clean, the food was delicious and very kind staff. We enjoyed our meal.