“Great Pizza!!”

Paisano's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in New Lenox
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Have been going here for over 30 years and never tire of it. New restaurants have moved into the area the last few years but Paisano's is still here with good food for great prices. Monday and Wednesdays they have a special for $10 for a large pizza with 2 toppings. We go here at least 2-3 times a month. The restaurant is small and cozy especially on the cold winter days. Many items on the menu so there is something for everyone. Great place to try and I know you will come back.

1  Thank Kathy H

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Great local restaurant. Small venue (less than 100 seats). Weekly specials. Most entries less than $15. Children's menu, and children's seating. My favorite...the ribs or Tortellini Callabria.

2  Thank Rmangun
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Love this place if you live in or around New Lenox it's a must go to. Their ribs are great, their pasta, everything is great

2  Thank Pokerfarns21
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Great local pizza. Have it weekly. Sorry to say, I have not had anything else to eat here. LOL

1  Thank TCMNLIL
Reviewed October 27, 2010

This is by far my favorite Italian restaurant. My husband and I are regulars here, and we make sure to bring visitors to this restaurant as well. The food is authentic, delicious, and a bang for your buck. The cheese tortellini alfredo is my favorite, but everything I've tried on the menu has been a winner. The ribs smell mouthwatering...although I've yet to try them because I always seem to order the same thing! Make sure you order the garlic nuggets, they are flavorful and you get a large portion. The service here has always been excellent as well. You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank kelbunny