The staff was all extremely friendly and helpful! The room and entire hotel was beautiful, and very clean. Everything is log cabin themed and its gorgeous. The pool was amazing, and hot tub as well. It is HUGE and nice and warm! The beds were comfortable and nice and clean. You should know that this hotel is a little farther than most of the others, but it is still in walking distance (if you have your walking shoes on!). One problem was that if you get this hotel off season they do not serve continental breakfast :( And there is NO where else to get your food (besides a buffet and sit down mom and pop restuarants), so stop before you get to town! This hotel does have a little concession area where you can buy a can of pop or snacks, but that is it.
Overall we will DEFINITELY be staying here again. I LOVED it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nauvoo is a small, historic, beautiful town located on the banks of the Mississippi River. Step back in time by visiting the free historic sites. See what life was like in Nauvoo in the 1800's. While you are in Nauvoo, enjoy one of our apartment size family units with a full kitchen or a lovely jacuzzi suite. Relax in our indoor heated pool after your day of adventure. We're located just 7 blocks from the beautiful Nauvoo Temple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Nauvoo Family Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauvoo Family Hotel Nauvoo
- Nauvoo Family Inn And Suites