This was a good place to stay for our family trip to Nauvoo. We didn't spend a lot of time at the place, but when we were there, the pool was enjoyable for my wife and kids and we all slept comfortably. Not a lot of room in the bathroom to put things, but we were travelling and were used to living out of our luggage. Altogether nice place and service was alright. We were there in early June, 2013, which is apparently right before busy season. We didn't try it, but we heard from a number of people in town that their buffett was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nauvoo is a small, historic, beautiful town located on the banks of the Mississippi River. Step back in time by visiting the free historic sites. See what life was like in Nauvoo in the 1800's. While you are in Nauvoo, enjoy one of our apartment size family units with a full kitchen or a lovely jacuzzi suite. Relax in our indoor heated pool after your day of adventure. We're located just 7 blocks from the beautiful Nauvoo Temple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Nauvoo Family Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauvoo Family Hotel Nauvoo
- Nauvoo Family Inn And Suites