We stayed at the Nauvoo Family Inn and Suites this past weekend. After reading the reviews, I was a little concerned, but we were not the ones who made the arrangements for our group and this was the place we stayed. We had a large, very clean room with two queen beds. The room appeared freshly painted, and possibly freshly carpeted. Even though the decor is purely functional, it was clean and comfortable. This is not fancy, it is functional. All the kids in the pool looked like they were having a great time, but it was not our cup of tea, so to speak. This hotel is a good place to stay the night while seeing all the sights around Old Nauvoo and when we fell into bed exhausted, it was just the ticket, There is lots to see and do in the restored areas of town and the activities are very well presented and free or very inexpensive. There are very few places to eat in town, so plan your meals accordingly. Down the street the custard place had good sundaes, and the Grandpa Johns cafe had a simple but tasty breakfast buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nauvoo is a small, historic, beautiful town located on the banks of the Mississippi River. Step back in time by visiting the free historic sites. See what life was like in Nauvoo in the 1800's. While you are in Nauvoo, enjoy one of our apartment size family units with a full kitchen or a lovely jacuzzi suite. Relax in our indoor heated pool after your day of adventure. We're located just 7 blocks from the beautiful Nauvoo Temple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Nauvoo Family Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauvoo Family Hotel Nauvoo
- Nauvoo Family Inn And Suites