All reviews full kitchen the main lodge beds were comfortable family reunion in town bebe fridge porch dryer internet
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Over the years, I have stayed in various properties in and around Nauvoo, and this is now a favorite. Those who are visiting the historic sites and want to stay in town will find the log cabins to be a cut above in terms of cleanliness, staff availability and efficiency, comfort, and style. I was very pleased with my short stay and will go back. My only complaint was a general lack of light (energy efficient bulbs don't cut it in a dark log cabin). I stayed in the Bebe cabin, one of the largest. The floor plan is open, so don't expect privacy from others, but the uniqueness of the log cabin style makes up for it. Wifi is free, but it doesn't really work well in Nauvoo, which is a tiny town. The Beebe cabin has 1.5 bathrooms, which would be great for families.

Room Tip: The Beebe cabin has a loft for kids, bunk beds, a decent sized front room for a family and comfortable beds.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We were part of a large group that rented all of the cabins so I saw them all. Each was great and the staff was really great. The main lodge was really great for a large group meal.

Very close to everything in Nauvoo.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2017

We stayed for one night in one of the small cabins--one bathroom, sleeps six. It was cramped but inexpensive for six. Kids would enjoy the "real log cabin" feel. Bathroom had adequate towels and supplies for six. But we were there during winter and had a sleepless night due to being shivering cold because the "quilts" were about a 1/4 inch thick. Had we known to bring our own quilts and pillows, it would have been better.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2017

we loved the log cabins. with all the comforts of a hotel and even with a kitchen. we loved it and felt like we traveled back in time. having laundry nearby was a bonus and the welcome sign on our door a delight. very dark at night so look up at the stars.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Okay, first of all the owner/staff of these cabins are very friendly and professional. The experience of staying in a cabin at Historic Nauvoo was quite the enhancement to the experience. Also, it was nice that it had a shower and air conditioning which I'll bet the original owners of the cabin would have enjoyed.

They have several different cabin sizes and those that are rebuilds and those that were moved to the site. I stayed there 6 months ago and I'm smiling remembering how nice it was. Cozy, quaint and delightful. There is also a Museum that is free on site. It has period pieces of Mormon history on display.

Room Tip: Choose the cabin that fits your needs. They have several of different sizes. The larger the cabin the higher the rate.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple