“Great lunch buffet!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Naperville, Illinois
“Great lunch buffet!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We ate at Las Palmas for lunch and had their buffet special. I'm not usually a fan of lunch buffets, but this one looked great. We were very happy with the choices on the buffet. The food was fresh and there were numerous different mexican dishes available. They even had hot wings, fried chicken, and fried fish available. It was well worth the $7.95 price for lunch!

• Visited April 2012

Naperville, Illinois
“Good food, friendly service.”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My husband and I eat regularly at Las Palmas. It's good Mexican food at a good price and the quantity of food served is amazing. Our huge plates were overflowing with food, leaving plenty to take home and eat the following day. Michael is the best waiter at Las Palmas, hands down. Ask for a table in his section. He is friendly, attentive, and always on top of your needs. We will definitely eat here again.

• Visited February 2012
Chicago
1,368 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,247 helpful votes
“Several bad experiences at Las Palmas”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here several times. The food used to be good a few years ago but has really slipped in both quality and taste.

We recently had dinner at Las Palmas Mundelein but the food there was even worse!

Based on four consecutive bad experiences at Las Palmas we are done eating at Las Palmas. We have since found a great place for Mexican food called Tacos El Norte which has several locations in the Chicagoland area.

• Visited April 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Was afraid I was going to get sick.”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Went there last night with my family and had dinner and was so disappointed. I felt like this restaurant belongs on kitchen nightmares. The food was not fresh, not tasty, just not good. Felt like i could have gone to Tack Bell and gotten a better bang for my buck.

1 Thank kelly66g
Wheaton, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another great lunch buffet”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Awesome lunch buffet here..all the Mexican flavors with all the american condiments..just good.Also..bangin' margaritas here

Visited January 2012