We experienced the following problems:
1) I am a disabled veteran with blood clots in each lung and requested a no smoking room. When we went into the room, it was very apparent a recent occupant had smoked quite a bit. Taris assigned us another room on the second floor. When I got off the elevator, two people were smoking in the hallway and the room smelled worse than the first room. We ended up taking the room on the first floor. Your house keeping personnel should report smoking in a non-smoking room and some effort should be made to evacuate the smoke.
2) Our room was not made up on two separate days. On another day they took our towels, but only returned one bath towel, one hand towel and no bath mat. Also, three days without supplies. We had to go to the front desk for soap and toilet paper. When we arrived to find the room had not been made up, we went to the desk clerk. All she did was give us your card and offered no solution to rectify our problems.
3) Three people were in the parking lot after midnight. They were drinking beer and were very loud. We had to get up early, so I called the desk to see if they could ask them to quiet down. No one ever answered the phone. Finally, I got dressed, went outside and asked them if they could hold it down a little. They immediately became confrontational. Reasonable efforts should be made by your staff to keep noise levels reasonable for other guests.
4) The breakfast area was routinely out of different things and we would have to go to the desk to ask for milk, yogurt, bagels, etc.
5) Bed was small and uncomfortable, no refrigerator, microwave or comfortable chairs.
This was bare bones with terrible service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Naperville is conveniently located to Ogden Mall, several golf courses, and museums. Wrigley Field, United Center and all Chicago has to offer is about 25 miles away. We have a coin laundry facility and free Wi-Fi in all modern guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Motel-6, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Motel 6 Naperville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.