See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I'm extremely satisfied with my stay here at the Naperville east location, for I am tryin to buy a home soon and taking my time as far the purchase. Extended stay of America has made me glad about my choice for I am very thankful that the environment for my family feels safe and this was a concern of mine. After hours doors are locked and no one can enter without a key card. Also want to thank the PROPERTY MANGER Jayla Shelburn for sharing information on things in the area and for her professionalism. I also would like to thank Bradley for answering any questions or concerns that I might have and also Lisa for trying to accommodate my handicap mom as far as the location of my room. I will not hesitate to refer this Hotel to friends and family in the future. Also my kids love the grab and go breakfast and I love coffee. Thanks so much. All staff have been professional and for this reason I can take my time with my living arrangements.

Thanks,

T. Johnson

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Tammie, thank you so much for the fantastic review of Extended Stay America and for recommending our hotel. We are delighted your stay was just like being at home and your family enjoyed everything we offer. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you to stay with us again soon.

Hotel Management

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Hotel was very dirty. Workers swore at the front desk and could not grasp proper grammar. AS tare with other extended stay hotels, there were people who lived there. Very, very ghetto. I was raised in Naperville and was shocked at how nasty this place was. The guests were just ghetto. I was threatened by one lady. Horrible experience . You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Christopher S
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Christopher, we want every guest to have a comfortable stay, and I am truly sorry we fell short in making that happen for you. I apologize for the cleanliness and service issues you experienced while you were here. Our management team and concerned department heads are taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We will certainly make improvements in the areas you found to be deficient. I hope you and your family will return so we can make it up to you.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I booked the hotel online for 1 night. Although I knew this wasn't a 4/5 star hotel and it's def a budget friendly option, I regretted my "non refundable" booking when I parked. There were people hanging outside of the hotel (some were employees) and they were smoking and swearing. Inside it was dingy and smelled. The woman at desk was pleasant, but very unkempt. The room I chose was supposed to be "non smoking". I walked into my room and smelled like smoke. I went to the desk right away and she switched me to another room that also smelled like smoke. I didn't ask to change again because I didn't think it would be any better and I was stuck there anyways. Room was not clean and neither were the sheets. All I needed was a place to sleep and shower, but was hoping for a clean and safe place. I've stayed in this hotel chain before (not this location) and was very decent. Disappointed. Choose another hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank johannaa298
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Johanna, it was disheartening to read that we did not live up to our usual standards, and we're truly sorry your stay was less than satisfactory. We are taking appropriate steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We hope you will accept our apologies and consider giving us another chance to show you the outstanding service that we typically provide.

Hotel Management

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

My "smoke free room" was definitely smoked in. You could barely even breathe when entering because it was so strong. The shower constantly drips along with the kitchen sink. There weren't any kitchen items available as advertised which was a bummer as that was the main reason we chose this hotel. Customer service is just awful and was a hassle to get more clean towels from the front desk or ask about anything. Will definitely stay somewhere else next month when we make this trip again!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Gabrielle L
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Gabrielle, We're extremely sorry that you had a negative experience here, and we assure you that all of your concerns are being taken seriously. We have no excuses to offer, but we do extend our sincerest apologies and want you to know that we are making adjustments and working to deliver better hospitality going forward. Please know kitchenware for your suite is also available and kept at the front desk to ensure cleanliness. We hope to have the opportunity to make your next stay perfect in every respect.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

If the internet service worked better it would be a 5 star rating, that was my only complaint. Otherwise, everything went smooth, quiet and spacious rooms which is nice since all I do is work. Definitely will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West. We are delighted to know you not only enjoyed your large room but also found us to be a great value. Your feedback is of utmost value to us, and I will be sure to share it with my maintenance team to fix the issue immediately. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your return visit soon.