Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Arista(Naperville)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsgrab and goroom was cleanoutlet mallgreat customer serviceoatmealcherylradiationkitchenettetoasteramenitiesrateschicagoaurora
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Our first experience with Extended Stay was in a different state, but we swore to never stay again. Several years later, we stayed in the Naperville-West. This stay was so much better than the first! The rooms were clean, quite location and friendly staff. Talked about staying again but for fun the next time!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I spent 2 weeks in this hotel.
I didn't know what to expect, I have never been in an extended stay hotel before. They let me take a look at the room before reservation. During this 2 weeks I was absolutely satisfied. I got a fully equipped kitchen, I nice, clean, newly renovated room as I needed. The staff was always nice and helpful, it was good to get back every day, never felt this is just a hotel, they always had a smile and few nice words to me.The location is perfect, close to the tollway and to R59, but the rooms are quiet. All in all, I recommend it to everyone:)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stayed at this location June 1-8 2013. The hotel is nothing glamorous but it fit our needs for the time we were there. The hotel is very clean and quiet ( the manager was quick to pound on the door of a downstairs room with a barking dog) . If you are there to use the room for cooking a gourmet meal, forget about it LOL. You get dishes and silverware for 2, a couple of pots and pans and a few cooking/serving pieces. A toaster, microwave, refridge and coffee pot are your appliances. Unless you want to do stir fry, bacon and eggs or nuke a meal you probably won't be able to get too creative cooking. The bed is listed as a queen but we think it may have been a double with a firm mattress and firm pillows. There is a desk/dining table and recliner in the room. You will pay extra for housekeeping if you want it and will have to go to the front desk for a hair dryer and some amenities. For as much as we were in the room ( pretty much to just sleep) the price of our stay was a bargain, There are lots of eating establishments in close driving range with a burger joint right next door that serves a good breakfast too. The hotel is right off the tollway with easy access to wherever you may want to go which is a plus.

Room Tip: I think that all of the rooms with pets were on the lower level
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2013

It was few weeks back, when I received mail stating, Extended Stay America, 1575 Bond street, Naperville, IL. as my next halting destination during business visit. Naturally I was anxious to know about the place before I can walk in and hence I went through its official site and reviews. It looked good...but I didn’t want to make my impression just looking at it and then I landed here.
After staying her for few good days now, I was more than eager to put my thoughts for this Place called hotel. And when I gave it a thought…I realized there were so many good things to share. With every passing time, I was recollecting the good thing I read about this place.

If it’s just about knowing it as property, then yes…it has all the good required facilities, locality, services and every Hotel is indeed maintained in uniformity that they all give you a unique feel of Extended Stay America ambience. But is that all…? I deeply feel that it’s not only about luxury always. It’s the people around you, who make it a good place…and that were it makes it different from just been a property.

It’s truly a Home away for Home… What impressed me was the extended help and comfort provided by the hotel staff. They were very kind and helpful. Ready to walk extra miles to help me in all possible way to make my sat happy.

I would like to congratulate the entire team of Extended Stay America, and Especially for the team of Naperville West, for giving me such a wonderful experience. I would cherish those moments.

I have not only found good friends here, but also have seen families walking out with smiles…a gesture of Satisfaction on their faces. Needless to say…I recommend it and would love to visit again.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was here on a work trip for three days and I was very satisfied with the 4 nights I spent in the hotel. I have never stayed in an extended stay hotel before and I was pleasantly surprised by the kitchen it they offered by the kitchenette in the room. Made easy storing and reheating some of the takeout I orderEd. And the stuff was super nice too. They showed me the room I reserved before I paid for it. Thanks for a wonderful hotel stay@Extendedstay.

• Stayed: April 2013
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013