New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Napeville
“good stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Everything was clean and working. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was on time and mostly stocked. Price was resonable for the area. Monthly discounts were offered. It would be nice if their was a workout room and pool.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Joe S
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, March 29, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

The staff really makes me feel welcome, and the rooms are also very clean. The renovation enhances the stay with its brightly colored rooms. The breakfast makes it very convenient for me because I don't always have the time to make breakfast. Plus, the location is very convenient to the restaurants nearby when I don't feel like eating in. When I do eat in, it's just like eating at home with all the kitchen amenities each room has. Overall, my experiences staying here have been beyond wonderful.
Its just great!!!

Room Tip: Its nice, no complaints.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Suraj S
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Clean rooms, friendly accomadating staff. Bring ur own blanket tho - thin polester bedspread that slides onto the floor as you sleep. Kitchen a plus. Not fancy but half the price of rooms at more upscale hotels!

• Stayed February 2013
4 Thank Likeadeal
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, February 25, 2013

Milwaukee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Room Tip: Try to get the first floor rooms, they are the best in terms of quality.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Kartik P
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, February 11, 2013

Houston, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I just stayed here recently for over a month and I gotta say it was quite a pleasant experience. My office was just down the road on Diehl and the hotel is located just off the highway I-88, so the location for me was quite favorable. They also have a clean kitchen inside the rooms and with Meijher 24 hours just down the road on Rt. 59 I used to have fun cooking though I inadvertantly started the smoke alarm once hehe. And there are plenty of food options in the proximity of the hotel.
I only got ticked off once when I was watching a game on the tv and the reception went blank for almost 15 mins due to bad inclement weather. But you gotta really blame Dish for that. Otherwise my experience here was thoroughly satisfactory. The staff are very nice and helpful and they have good coffee and some breakfast items in the morning in the lobby.
My corporate travel dept arranged for the trip and the stay but I checked around later and found that their prices are quiete competitive compared to the other hotels in the area. and for the benefits you get I gotta say that this is a really nice place to stay for the money. Especially if your staying for a longer time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RenNac
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that enjoyed our Grab and Go Breakfast as well as finding the in room kitchens and central location of the hotel convenient. Thank you again for the compliments on staff and cleanliness of hotel. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

The entire staff are so friendly! The price is excellent and fit my budget! A special thank you to Michael at the front desk for accommodating all of my needs! Keep up the fantastic job! I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends!

Thanks again!

Angela

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank angela1808
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, February 12, 2013

Burlington, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

excellent hotel in naperville IL, newly renovated, good location. very good customer service and good staff. always helpful to their customer. this hotel is in unique location where in 1 to 5 miles, you get all kind fast food; dine in, Indian, Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Thai, and restaurant. The entire store on same route and big fox valley mall where you can say whatever you want. I can refer this hotel to my friend and family who want live for week or more. Hotel has their own rates which affordable to everyone.

Room Tip: i have good room near elevator. good sideview from windows,
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Varun D
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Naperville - West, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and central location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.