$91
$81
$94
$92
Hampton.com
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$90
$82
Hotel Arista(Naperville)
$159
$76
Sleep Inn Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$87
$81
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$73
$66
$104
$89
$149
$134
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

All reviewsfront deskwafflesroom was cleanwould stay here againhot breakfaststaff was friendlybusiness centerchicago arearefrigeratorthermostatsinklinenshighway
Reviewed September 10, 2017

If you could take the employees and managers from this hotel and move them to another building, you would have a perfect match. You will not find people who are more friendly and more concerned about your stay than these people. My dad works for Marriott, and we stay at a ton of Marriotts as he's been with them for over 20 years. This is one for Marriott to sell and move the employees to a better location. Overall, we paid $100 per room that should have been billed at $35. I have shoeboxes bigger than these rooms. The elevators were down one of the five nights, and there was a lady in a wheelchair. There's only one worker at night, so he can only do so much. Cleanliness is ok. There just is nothing special about this building. There's no lobby area to read a book. The pool is the size of my SUV. Breakfast is, well, not Marriott level. These people work hard to give you a 10 experience, but it's so overpriced for what it is, I'd give it a 6 at it's very best. I won't stay here again. For $100 a night, there's too many other much better choices. But I'd hire the employees in an instant.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Robert P, Public Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Vickie H,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Tripadvisor review on the Fairfield Inn & Suites Naperville. Thank you for the wonderful review on the staff and I will defiantly pass this along to them so they keep up the terrific work. I however apologize for the issue you had with the appearance of the hotel and the issue you had with the elevator breaking down. Please rest assured these issue are not of the norm here at the Fairfield Inn and we hope to have you stay with us again in the near future whenever your travel needs bring you back to the Naperville area.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

We booked this hotel because of the pool, detached living room, and because we could get a cot. The pool was dirty, living room pictures are at angles that make it look way bigger than it is, and they said they don't even have cots at their location! Not only is it advertised on their site, but it's also advertised in the book in the rooms! It was also so cold and we couldn't adjust the temperature, and I woke up sick and have been sick for 2 weeks now. Ridiculous!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Robert P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Dear Nicole L,

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the multiple issues you had during your stay . We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue.

We hope we have a chance to share our hospitality with you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

This facility is clean and modern (I was told it was renovated in 2014.) The suite was very roomy, and the pullout couch was firm. My roommate and I liked the swimming area, hot tub and breakfast (lots protein and fruit.) We would definitely return here during our next Naperville visit because it is a good value.
Two small negatives: they allow guests to come into the a.m. breakfast area in bare feet-- which most restaurants disallow. And second, they need better signage at the street, i.e. "Turn here..." (we circled three times before we found the small logo on a shared metal street sign.)
CP

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank cindypittsburgh2017
Robert P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear CP,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Naperville. I would like to take this time to apologize for the guests coming down to the breakfast area without any shoes on, This is a stipulation we do have for breakfast guests.

We hope the next time you stay with us you have a much better experience.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

We have 5 people in our family. 2 of the children are teens. We clearly can not fit in a 2 bed room we needed the 2 beds and pull out sofa. They are fully booked and didn't offer us anything else. We have been on road for 1 week and don't want to drive around looking for another hotel. Lady at front didn't do anything for us and now we are stuck putting one of our children on the floor. We will Never stay here again nor will we stay at any of this brand of hotel. We could have paid this for a suite at another hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Robert P, Public Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear MyBlessings,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Naperville. I am very sorry the 2 bed room you booked was not up to your standards of size. We apologize the 2 bedroom suites with a pull out was all booked up and we could not accommodate your family better.

We hope we have a chance to have another opportunity to have you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

My friend & I stayed 2 nights at the Extended Stay Hotel in Naperville & quite frankly, I tried to get a 3rd night there via Priceline. That didn't work out and Priceline put us in Fairfield, right next door! We were very happily surprised and liked it better than the Extended Stay, with the exception of Extended Stay's kitchenette.

José at the front desk was cheerful and helpful despite my crabby mood. When I was bummed that we didn't have a refrigerator in the room, José told me he'd try to get us one – and he did! We had to wipe out the (dirty) fridge (it wasn't too bad) but the rest of Fairfield was very clean. Liked the modern colors and firm bed.

One problem: The hallways are VERY dark. C'mon Fairfield managers! Women do not like dark halls for obvious reasons. Seniors need 80% more light to see than younger visitors. It's hard enough to see the tiny arrows on the key cards (in all hotels!).

If you want to save electricity, Fairfield managers, install BRIGHT lights that go on with motion sensors. The entire hallway should light up so women & seniors won't feel insecure.

Other than that, we loved the place. Very nice, helpful, friendly personnel. Nice breakfast buffet. Hope the eggs were from free range chickens! ; )

Room Tip: second floor or higher is more private...
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Robert P, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear Professor Beratung,

Thank you for the wonderful review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Naperville. I would like to take this time to discuss the lighting situation you have brought up in your review. This is an issue that has been brought to our attention and we will be undergoing a full renovation of the lighting so that issue will be taken care.