“Great Experience-Business Traveler Friendly”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed June 13, 2012

This is the on I have been seeking. Good value. Good dining close buy. And a comfortable room with the business traveler's needs provided for

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the south side, The freeway is on the north side!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. If ever in the Naperville area again, please let us know and we will be waiting with a room (on the south side).

Reviewed April 28, 2012

This hotel was a very reasonable price per night, we booked a package deal. The hallways/rooms were very clean, they were still undergoing a renovation but it looked like it was almost complete. Pool was nice for my kid and open when we wanted it to be. Hotel location is in the back of a business park behind another hotel, a bit hard to find but not their fault. It was a 35 min drive to the city which I thought was reasonable. Deducted two stars for following:

-by the title, you would think the hotel rooms would be suites, they aren't. Normal room. We prefer springhill or embassy type rooms where there are separate sitting areas
-there were multiple sports teams there and no one policing the hallways. way too much noise late at night.

We would probably stay there again if they were cheaper than others but would ask first to be located on a different floor than the teams.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I stayed here 2 nights recently for business travel. Reasonable rate for business travel and very good location to my client.
Start off with the good. Nice indoor pool area and I liked the self-serve breakfast in the morning. Wireless internet worked without much effort.
Overall, this stay was a disappointment.
Don't expect any perks at all if you Marriott Gold.
The 1st thing about being Marriott Gold I expect at all Marriotts (and they ALL do), is that you thank me for my loyalty. Not done here. Not a huge deal, but it sets the tone. I did present my Marriott Gold card when checking in. Sometimes you get a room upgrade, but they didn't even try to look here if one was available. Maybe they were all booked up. Finally, I expect you to tell me what my Gold Status gets me at the hotel. Not a peep.
The room is decent size, but dated, and there is some cosmetic damage in the hotel room and bathroom. Very run of the mill and definitely not up to the presentation standards of the Marriott brand.
I would not stay here for business again. The rooms aren't up to task, and they don't have any idea how to treat loyal customers.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I needed a place to stay during a college reunion. Not going through the alumni office I called the Fairfield as they all have a consistant quaiity. This Fairfield, however, had above average comfort, convenience and friendly helpful staff. Their weekend rate in this city of business was reasonable. Obviously, the inn had been remodeled in the past several years. Naperville is a great community to live, work, or visit at about 30 miles west of the Loop.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
FFISNaperville, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2011

Thank you Mr. Allen.

MY staff and I always appreciate nice comments and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you had a great time at your reunion and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 11, 2011

After we lost our reservations at a nearby hotel last minute, we went to the Fairfield hoping they would have a room available. Luckily there was one that had been cancelled and the front desk staff was so helpful in getting us situated, despite it being nearly 3 in the morning. The continental breakfast was delicious and the rooms were very nice. Really enjoyed the stay here!

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
FFISNaperville, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2011

Hello,
Thank you for your very nice comments! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that my staff was helpful in assisting you. Hope you had a great trip home, and we look forward to seeing you again if in the area.

Thanks again,

Reviewed May 19, 2011

Andrew assisted me in releasing funds that was being held by my bank. I called Andrew about 3 times and he was so nice, patient and understanding. My bank needed a letter from fairfield inn stating that they have no intention of collecting the funds that is used to hold the room. My bank wanted to hold it for 30 days!

Thank you Andrew you are awesome. I don't think anyone would have went over and beyond like you did. Thank you so much. This is the reason why I only stay a Marriott hotels. You treat your guest as though you have known them forever!

Thanks again

Doris Davis

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Me and my family go to this hotel every year before going to the Wis Dells Waterpark. We go again in 6 days. An employee told me that she heard the fire alarms go off when I rang the bell on the elevator; so the fire alarms probably go off too often, although I have never heard them. My room didn't have a fridge; but was decent. The pool went from 3 1/2 feet deep to 4 1/4 feet deep. The spa was about 2 feet deep. Quiet hotel. Very nice.

• Stayed: July 2009