“Good value and restful”

Sleep Inn Naperville
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed here for a wedding. The staff was friendly and helpful in pointing out best routes around a very busy area. The room was well appointed, clean and pleasant. The room we stayed in was a ground floor with a bubble tub. The price was a good value for the area and we were treated well and respectful by a busy staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carla r

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The rooms are very quiet, clean, comfortable and nicely outfitted. All doors are inside. You cannot hear the freeway.The staff is very courteous and the included breakfast is very acceptable--though not extravagant.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ToughOlBird
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This hotel has consistently been a good place for a quiet rest and the lake next door is a nice added amenity not on the property. When I am in the area, I will attempt to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JoeTablede97
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The cobwebs hanging from the lobby ceiling set the tone for this modest hotel. The hotel is difficult to see from West Diehl Road as it is on a small business park 300 yards west of Route 59 which crosses West Diehl. On arrival in the room we found that the phone was disconnected and many of the lights did not work. We had to rummage on the floor to reconnect the phone and the lights and found that the floor was filthy and dusty as it had not been vacuumed behind the furniture in ages. The reception responded well to our request for light bulbs, but the fault was a disconnected cable behind the TV. There is only a shower which was very good. The breakfast room was small, but the choice was good. Free local calls and a newspaper were available. The wifi worked well and the beds were comfortable, buttowels were a bit thin. After a good clean this is an OK hotel well placed for the nearby Outlet Mall.

Room Tip: All rooms in good positions as not near traffic.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Fly320Lincoln
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Price is comparatively cheap even in this area. The hall way and downstairs halls are clean. The manager here is very friendly and helpful. My concerns are 1. when I first stepped into the room, it smelled sour and bad odor (i guess after staying in the room for one night, you are kinda used to it). 2. The room is comparatively small. Luckily I am here by myself, so I just live with it. I'm not here on vacation, I am here for a business trip. So I guess it's alright. So if you are on a trip, especially with more than 1 or two family members, I will suggest you to spend a few dollars more and get something more spacious. But for the price and for 1 person on a business trip, it's alright, I guess.

Room Tip: I am not sure
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Hotel doesn't glisten, but it does everything right. Check-in was a snap. I was pleased to use the elevator for check-in and check-out. I slept in a comfortable bed, and enjoyed showering with hot water. The room was very clean, and had a fridge, free wifi, complimentary breakfast, and working a/c. I was in town for a reunion, and touring Chicago landmarks. The wifi was superb. When I was in the room, I was online - mostly uploading pictures from the daily outings.

Room Tip: Hotel was conveniently located to gas stations and many inexpensive dinner choices.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank thehillfamily
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We live six hours west of Chicago and my wife's family is six hours east, so we often find ourselves stopping for the night on the outskirts of the city. Sleep Inn Naperville was my choice this time, and I'm very likely to use it again. The location (in a clean but empty business park, yet close to I-88) meant it was very quiet, though admittedly there are no chain restaurants next door as some people might prefer. The room was large, with a fridge and microwave. The sink was in the sleeping area rather than the bathroom; I like this arrangement as it means you can get ready when someone's taking a shower, but some might not like it if you have an early riser in your family and the others want to sleep. There was no tub, but a shower is all I need. Everything was clean and well-maintained; the carpet, admittedly, wasn't brand new and had a few stains, but I was confident in the hotel's cleanliness and quite happy to walk around in my bare feet. The internet worked well every time; the room's heating/cooling until was quiet and efficient. Breakfast was standard if limited, with hot food limited to oatmeal and waffles. To sum up, I paid less than $70 after tax and, to sum up, this hotel offered far more for the money than I usually get for such a price.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo