“Great Customer Service!”

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
California, United States
“Great Customer Service!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

This hotel offered me free shuttle service to and from my event with no hassle. The bartender at the hotel was similarly kind and courteous. Highly recommended!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
SadieKealey, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville, responded to this review, January 27, 2012
Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate your feedback! I have passed this along to our bartender and staff as well. Please let us know the next time your travels bring you to the Naperville area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Country Inn and Suites and thier staff has been excellent! The staff has provided excellent customer service. I am so pleased with everything, that I am going back soon for another extended stay. They are all giving me the home away from home experience

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Keith, thank you very much! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have a need for corporate pricing in our area please contact me, I would love the opportunity to learn about your business and how we can work together. Take care
USA
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I stayed at this hotel many times when traveling for business before I found other newer hotels in the area for same price. Option of two room suite and Free breakfast is a plus but hotel needs upgrading. Unless they lower their price, I will go to newer hotels down the street in Warrenwille.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. As the Director of Sales, I ensure that business travelers such as yourself are getting the best possible rate and experience. please contact the hotel and ask for me, it would be my pleasure to discuss this further with you.
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I had a very positive experience at this hotel. Friendliness, upgrade, comfort, amenities... from A to Z, this place really left a lasting impression.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please come and see us again very soon!!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 17, 2012

As a contractor working in the Naperville area, I stay at Country Inn & Suites in Naperville 3 days each week. I've been staying at this hotel for a year and a half. The staff are great. They are always friendly and accommodating. The rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. I find the hotel to be a cozy "home away from home" during my work week. The hotel is well-maintained and clean. Most importantly, they have hot coffee available early in the morning. I don't have to wait for the official breakfast hours for my first morning cup!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
SadieKealey, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville, responded to this review, February 10, 2012
I cannot believe I missed this! Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to say such wonderful things about our hotel. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your home away from home with us, please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. **New Happenings** Please be our guest every Wednesday for our reception in the lounge featuring drink specials and complimentary appetizers from 5P.M. - 7P.M.! See you there
Lewistown, Illinois
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Awesome place to stay. Very comfortable. Beautiful and cozy commons area with a hot chocolate bar and cookies always available.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 686Vince1966
SadieKealey, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
We are so happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back and stay again soon, it was our pleasure to serve you.
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Everyone was friendly and the rooms were large. Breakfast was hot and good

• Stayed December 2011
SadieKealey, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback, and SO happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay. Please think of us again when you are in the area, we would love to hear you saying "I love this Country"

Happy New Year!