“Haven”

Best Western Naperville Inn
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My wife and I stopped at this hotel on our way from Palm Springs, California, to Halifax, Nova Scotia, and found it a haven of rest. Everything was beautifully clean and spotless. The wi-fi worked well. The staff were all very very friendly and helpful. The receptionist recommended us to eat dinner at Ginger & Garlic, just 50 steps away and that was an excellent place. However, the complimentary breakfast the next morning in the hotel was also very good - but very busy, too, so we could not linger over our cups of tea.

We would certainly stay there again, if we were in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Joy P, Director of Sales at Best Western Naperville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Melville, THANK YOU for the beautiful words. We all LOVE that you found us a "haven of rest" this is what we strive to be for each guest. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you will be back in the area and that e can linger over a cup of tea with you!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This Best Western was very accommodating and I felt we received great value for the cost. Will definitely stay again. Nice newly remodeled rooms. Only down was that the bathrooms are small. Room for one in at a time. But very nice, clean and great personnel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joy P, Director of Sales at Best Western Naperville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Eileen, thank you for leaving a review! We were so happy to hear that you had such a nice stay with us. We have some GOOD NEWS for you! We are in the process of updating all of our bathrooms! New granite, new tiles, new lighting! The whole project! We are so happy and hope that you will be back to see the finished project!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed at this Best Western last night when I was out in the burbs. I arrived an hour early for check in and Mario at the front desk could not have been nicer! I had cold beverages that would have gotten warm, had he not put them into the refrigerator in the employee lounge. He also sped up the cleaning service process so that I was able to get in to my room after only 20 minutes. I had an issue with one of my keys not working and instead of requiring that I come back down to the front desk, he met me right outside of my room with a fresh set of keys immediately. I will absolutely stay at this hotel again the next time that I'm out in Naperville! Talk about going above and beyond!

Room Tip: Call the front desk if you need a taxi to the Metra station! Mine was right on time!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

K Drugan, Thank You for taking the time to leave a review. All of our staff is trained to serve our guests as family members. After all we are in the hospitality business! I am so happy that you experienced that first hand during your visit to our hotel. From our front desk to house keeping everyone is trained to give the type of, above and beyond the guests expectations experience.
We hope that you will join us again when you are back in the area!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I do not like to travel for business but must. It is nice to be at a hotel that treats you well - both efficiently and effectively. The staff makes the difference. The are well trained to treat the guests as if they matter

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi Mary! I am so glad to read that you experienced our wonderful hospitality. The staff is all customer service oriented as we are all here to serve our guests as family! Please choose us again on your next trip to the area!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Excellent service staff for check in and check out. Excellent location for my bussiness trip. Didn't eat breakfast so I don't have any feedback, however I am seeing the room is not crowded as other hotel and food is better vs other hotel I was in.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Frank, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are very proud of our breakfast and have added hot breakfast sandwiches to the choices! Please stay with us again on your next trip back!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The only thing it lacked was a pool and whirlpool. After a long drive, we often like to relax in a heated whirlpool. The hotel was conveniently located, close to our family residence. The room was clean and well decorated. We had a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Atley, we are happy that we were able to provide you with such a lovely visit. Please stay with us again the next time you are in our area!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Very nice rooms, and a good location , just off the interstate, and close to downtown. A short drive to Geneva and St, Charles for Swedish Days!! It was great to have a clean cool place to fall into after our day of shopping and walking the sidewalk sales of the fair!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mary, Thank You for your nice review. We are very close to the Geneva, St Chars area and are glad you were able to enjoy the yearly Swedish Fest in Geneva! It is a wonderful slice of Swedish culture! Please stay with us again next year!