“Great value for the price”

Best Western Naperville Inn
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
GreenLeadersBronze level
iowa
“Great value for the price”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western in Naperville on Friday evening. The clerk at the front desk was friendly and helpful, the room was comfortable and clean, and the breakfast the next morning was convenient. We were very satisfied.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
bwnaperville, Director of Sales at Best Western Naperville Inn, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy that you had such a pleasant
experince in our hotel. We are known for our cleanliness. Friday night you would have seen Erin, she is GREAT with hospitality and I am glad that you were greated so warmly! Hope to see you back at the hotel soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Timisoara, Romania
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Me and my colleague stayed here for 1 month 1/2.The trip was work related and we had a nice stay here. The staff was great, very friendly and helpfull with information of all kind.Room was very clean, we had house keeping each day. We had a noisy fridge and when we told the front desk they changed it right away,beeing very reponsive to our needs.
We used the fitness room quite often and I would say it could need some improvements from equipments point of view, but it was ok.Sauna was ok, a shower next to it would be welcomed.
Price was good for us also.
I would definetly recommend this hotel for short and for longer stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank You for taking the time to leave a review. Being away from home and staying in a hotel for such an extended period oftime can be challenging. I am so happy that you were pleased with our rooms, awesome crew of staff and great location. I hope that you will be back soon to see us!
Anniston, Alabama
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Enjoyed my stay here, very good location. Staff is very friendly. Rooms ver nice with new TV's 37". Beds very comfortbale also. They said they are new. Looks like they just renovated. Good restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Good Hotel
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank You for your review. I am so glad that you enjoyed the new T.V.'s. We have received a lot of great feed back about the 37 inch flat screen T.V.'s in every room,
I appreciate your review and hope you will be back soon!
Florence, South Carolina
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is a great hotel, with friendly staff especially mario. We had an enjoyable stay with great breakfast and new TV's in the rooms too. We will be back again here next time in town. Location is great near highway, with lots of shopping and dining.

Room Tip: New Tv's
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
I am so happy that you were pleased with our friendly staff. We have a great crew of people here and love hearing it when people are pleased with our service! Our hotel has been very excited about our new t.v.'s., 37 inch flat screens in every room! Please come back and see us soon!
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is the nicest hotel in town as far as staff, comfort and location. I sleept like a baby, new beds, Staff is very friendly, especially the manager. Will be back again for business. Location off highway, very convenient. Restaurants niearby.

Room Tip: New beds and 37" TV's
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank You for taking the time to leave a review. I am so happy that you had a pleasant experince with us and enjoyed our staff so much. We are very proud of all of our staff's
great hospitality. I hope that when you are back in the area that you will stay with us again for our convenient location to the highways and resturants.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We booked on booking.com which I would not recommend. I recommend you book directly through the hotel. We booked this hotel because we saw a special on booking.com where we could get two double rooms adjoining at a good price, and because of the free wireless which my husband needs to work. When we checked in, they just gave us one room with double beds. We were told it was poor wording on the part of booking.com, that it just meant one room, not two, and that we'd have to pay full rate for the second room if we wanted it- which we did because my dad was coming too. I was disappointed that the manager Joy did nothing to help resolve our disappointment or the fact we were mislead- we wasted an hour discussing it with the person on duty as well as booking.com over the phone, who offered to refund it completely but no one honored what we thought we had paid for, and since it was late at night and we had no other options we stayed here. The internet was spotty and went out completely both evenings, so my husband had to go to McDonalds and try to work from there which was inconvenient. Most of the staff was very nice, I just was disappointed that we were mislead in what we thought we had booked, and that it felt like a bait and switch, with no one taking responsibility and us not getting what was advertised. No pool- I thought I had read that too, maybe I was wrong. Nothing wrong with the hotel really but after this experience I would not want to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
bwnaperville, Director of Sales at Best Western Naperville Inn, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to post your review. I am sorry that the Booking.Com verbage felt misleading. It is not to late for you to contact them. We get many bookings through the site and I know that they care about rectifying issues with their site. If you would like to discuss your experince with me, I would be more than happy to listen. It is my
intention that EVERY guest will feel we exceeded their expectations! Maripat Oliver, Director Of Sales
Lombard, Illinois
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband and I thought the beds comfy, our son-in-law thought theirs was rather too hard. We enjoyed helpful and friendly staff, esp in the small breakfast room, where they enjoyed our grandchildren! The motel is dog-friendly at only an $10 for the dog. I didn't want to leave her in the room while we had breakfast because I thought she might disturb other guests by barking. So I brought her along to breakfast. The manager very nicely told me no dogs in the breakfast room. Fine, but a sign telling me so would have been helpful. I was trying to do right (even tho the rest of you may say, "Well, duh!")! The front desk staff volunteered information on cheaper parking at the Planetarium we planned to visit. Good stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am so glad that your stay was comfy and that we could accomodate your dog as well! Our front desk staff is always very happy to help guests with their itineraries to the local attractions. I am glad that you were directed to cheaper downtown Chicago parking as it has gotten very expensive!! Best Wishes, Maripat Oliver, Director of Sales