“Not sure what title means.”

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Crockett, California
“Not sure what title means.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Nothing negative to say...except no breakfast restaurant really close. But lots of great places to eat very close. Great stay..great location. Would stay again. Very comfortable room. Hopefully the road construction on Rte 59 that makes a 5 minutes drive a 30 trip to anything will be completed soon.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear rkrumwiede ,

We are so pleased that we provided you with great stay, great location and very comfortable room. Thank you so very much for letting us know that you enjoyed you stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn.

I will shared your comments with the front desk staff and the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Again, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you should your travel plans bring you back to the Naperville area.

630-369-2500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Saint Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

First time staying at a Red Roof so really can't compare it to others, but we stayed here with our dog for 2 nites this past weekend and had no problems at this Red Roof what so ever. We obtained a good rate on their website. There is no extra charge for pets which was important to us.
The room and bathroom were very clean. Everything looked brand new as far as furnishings. It had comfortable beds with good pillows. A nice HD flat screen TV hanging on a back drop of a dresser so did not use any space in the room. The towels were like new and the bath/shower had good water pressure with accurate temperature control. We usually stay at higher end hotel/motel chains and this place, offered just as much for what we look for in a hotel stay with the exception on an in-room coffee maker. There's coffee available to take back to the room in the lobby.
We will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear RickFSt_LouisMO_USA ,

Thank you so much for choosing the Chicago-Naperville Red Roof Inn. We are so please that your first experience staying with Red Roof Inn exceeded your expectations. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated property with the HDTV channels and that the televisions were mounted on the wall and our new towels. We do have other room types that have the in room coffee makers in the room. We also offer our new Premiums Rooms with micro/fridge, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers with a breakfast snack box in the refrigerator, additional pillows on the bed. It is always nice to hear that our guest enjoy the fact that we our Pet Friendly and that there is no additional fee for your pets.

I will make sure to share your comments with the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart". "Nice Place, Nice Price" Words we live by here at Red Roof!”

Thank you again for choosing us and it is our hope that you will visit us in the near future.

630-369-2500
Hudson, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I would give a five star review but my room had a bit of a smoky smell to it.

Nicely decorated, front desk staff at check in and check out were very friendly. Room was clean besides the smoke smell, nicely decorated! 18 Wheeler parking was available on the date of my stay, check ahead though.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear JoeyBowman,

Thank you so much for writing a review about your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Chicago- Naperville. Thank you for sharing that your room had a smoke odor, I am truly sorry. Your feed back is very important to us. I am so happy that we were able to accommodate your 18 wheeler.

Red Roof Inn Chicago-Naperville
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

I stayed here with my family of 4 for 3 nights, and it was fabulous. Everything in our room was sleek, modern, comfortable, and clean. The beds, always the most important thing, were extremely comfortable. I dealt with 3 different staff members at the front desk, and each was wonderfully pleasant. You should be aware that in order to make the rooms more sleek and less cluttered, rooms with 2 beds do not have an iron, ironing board, coffee maker, or hair dryer. However, coffee is available in the lobby (free), and the front desk will bring you an iron and ironing board on request. I much prefer the room without the extra things taking up valuable space. The only negatives were the lack of a continental breakfast, and the height of the sink. The sink is about 8" higher than standard, which was a problem for my wife and one of my children. All in all, my advice is to absolutely stay at this hotel, just bring your own breakfast, and if you're petite, bring something to stand on at the sink.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Azmaveth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so please that you chose the Naperville Red Roof Inn. It is nice to hear that our guest enjoys the newly renovated rooms and that they were clean and comfortable. .

Red Roof Inn Chicago-Naperville
Warrenville, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

I had a home renovation/disaster and had to stay in a hotel for 6 months. Wanted to put in a word for Jose, who was an excellent advisor and made my stay much more accommodating with his good natured positive attitude and helpful tips. I at first had to pay for each individual night with my bank account, but Jose, upon consulting with my homeowners insurance adjuster made it possible for the insurance to be direct billed from the hotel making it much easier for me to live and get through this crazy winter. It was hard enough having to stay elsewhere for the winter, but Jose, with his good-natured spirit made it so much nicer. I stayed in the newer addition of King Supreme, which was A-1 for a "home away from home."

Room Tip: King Supreme units are set up for a business environment, so you have plenty of space to live and do...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear nancy h,

Thank you for your continued patronage of our Inn and taking the time to leave a review for our staff. I'm happy to hear that Jose was able to provide you the excellent customer service that he did and was able to make your stay easier and more enjoyable. I will be sure to pass your review along to him and the rest of the team.

We are delighted to be your home away from home and I hope that everything went as smoothly as possible with the renovation on your house.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Hi! My husband and I stayed here and loved every bit of it. Our room was so nice and i loved the guest service. Your team member David was awesome! If your ever in naperville and need a room red roof is the place.

• Stayed May 2014
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear JazzyJ3nn,

Thank you for your recent review of our Inn in your travels to the Chicago area. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms with all new bedding, new furnishings, and high definition TV.

I will pass your kind comments along to David and the rest of our staff and I hope you will come stay with us again soon.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Great staff,Jose accommodated us for early check in coming from MDW airport. We needed to freshen up and rest before starting a busy day. Older hotel but decently maintained. Good rates, no intercontinental breakfast but I personally don't mind, there's a Starbucks a few feet feet away and Dunkin Donuts less than a mile away. Traffic is crazy at Diehl rd and 59 because of construction but it's nobody's fault. It's american tax dollars at work. My first time staying in Red Roof Inn, I would stay again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear apulakay,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our Inn from your recent stay. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that our Guest Services Representative, Jose was able to assist you with checking in early.

We hope to see you again soon in your future visits to Naperville and if there is anything we can do for you please feel free to let us know.