“great employee” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Wheaton, Illinois
“great employee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

Jose that work at the Naperville Chicago red roof inn is a awesome employee that take care of the the customer the right way . he's a real nice person ! keep up the good work Jose . I enjoy staying at this location, the rooms are always clean and the rest of the staff are great too!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear PhillipJ67,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests who have had a wonderful experience while lodging at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. We try extremely hard to provide our guest with a wonderful lodging experience. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart". "Nice Place, Nice Price" Words we live by here at Red Roof!” I will be sure to let Jose know what wonderful things you had to say about him.

Again, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you should your travel plans bring you back to the Naperville area.

i0195@redroof.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Romeo, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was very impressed with the cleanliness and condition of this Red Roof Inn. The room was clean and very nice looking with the use of laminate flooring as opposed to the dirty, stained carpeting that is usually found in hotel rooms. Most impressively, the bed sheets and pillow cases were in excellent condition and had a fresh scent! The beds were very comfortable as well. Mona at the front desk during check-in was very polite and helpful. Cathy and Jose on check-out were also very polite and thanked me for my business. Even one of the maids I passed by said hello and asked how was my stay. Overall, 5 Stars and a recommendation as good value for your money! Next time I am staying in Naperville it will be at the Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: Just ask Mona and she will set you up with a great room.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Ron S,

Thank you much for writing a wonderful review about your recent stay at the Chicago-Naperville Red Roof Inn. We are so pleased that you like our new laminated flooring and that the beds were comfortable with our new bedding.

I will shared your comments with Jose and the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Iron Mountain, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

My husband, myself and our dog, recently stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Naperville, Illinois. We were very pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of the room. The very clean laminate flooring was a nice change from the dirty stained carpeting that are usually found in hotels. All the upgrades were there, including granite counter top in sink area and a top of counter vessel sink. The beds were extremely comfortable! Like sleeping on a cloud. The front desk clerks were oh so friendly and very helpful during our check in and checking out. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area.

Room Tip: We were in a first floor room with the convenience of parking right in front of the door. Probably...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear 209Kathy,

Thank you for writing such a wonder review about your recent stay at the Chicago Naperville Red Roof Inn. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms, with laminate flooring and the vessel sink and our new Serta mattresses.

I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I stay at Red Roof Inns several times per month, and this property is at the TOP of my list! It is the nicest Red Roof ever, and it keeps getting better! The staff and hospitality are outstanding! They work extremely hard to fulfill my room requests, and they always come through! Very pet friendly! Excellent, clean, modern rooms with outside entrances,. This property is updated and renovated about once per year! I highly recommend the superior king and premium rooms! Thanks so much to Kathy, Jose, Terra, Ken, Maria, Diana, and the rest of the fabulous staff! Michelle was incredible too, but she has moved on to managing another hotel. I stay at this property at least a few days each month and cannot recommend it more highly!

Room Tip: The grassy area in the rear is best for walking dogs because it's much more spacious and seclude...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Reddogs1,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. It is very nice to hear that our guests enjoy our newly renovated rooms. I am so happy that we have exceeded your expectations, with a friendly staff the cleanliness of our rooms. It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoy that we our pet friendly and that we have a grassy area for their pets.

Your comments are truly appreciated by the entire staff, especially when their hard work is recognized by our guests. It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart".

I have shared your comments with Jose, Kenneth, David, Terra and Maria and the entire team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stayed for a few weeks and Team member Jose ...guest service front desk was outstanding goes above and beyond for your care..whenever I needed assistance he delivered and always made sure that I'd I needed anything else he made sure it was taken care of..he was also nothing but polite with a smile on his face ...and with my extended period of time staying there Jose also worked on the weekends doing maintenance..he seriously seems like he runs the hotel..I would for sure go back because of Jose hospitality....I can foresee jose running a hotel one day...

• Stayed April 2014
Dear dwyermike,

Thank you so very much for writing such a wonderful review. I am so very please that Jose have exceeded your expectations during your stay with us.

I have shared your comments with Jose and the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services each day and to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

Thank you again for staying with us, and please let us know how we can better serve you during your continue stay with us.

Shakopee, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

The Front Desk staff was very friendly and helpful. While checking in, I asked the girl how far to a particular restaurant, and after finishing the paperwork, she handed me a printed map to the location. While checking out, the morning staff offered me a couple bottles of water for the road.

The room was clean and the beds comfortable.

This hotel does have a couple drawbacks.
Only the premium rooms have a microwave, so if you don't pay extra for a premium room, you have to go to the office to use a microwave.
There is only 1 ice machine, which is by the office.
No breakfast.

All in all, it is a pretty good place for a sleepover while traveling.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Cal T,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so please that you were impressed by our friendly staff as well as the cleanliness of your room. The staff works very hard to insure that each of our guests are provided a wonderful hospitality experience. I did want to let you know that do have our Superior King rooms and Deluxe Doubles that also have micro/fridge, iron and ironing board, in room coffee, and hair dryer in them.

I have shared your comments with the entire staff and they truly appreciated them, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for staying with us and it is our hope that your travels will bring you back to the Red Roof Inn Naperville in the near future.

I0195@redroof.com
Raleigh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Everything completely remodeled and clean. Location is excellent for shopping, restaurants, great pizza everything you could could ask for. Housekeeping was excellent. Front desk clerk was knowledgeable with the area and full of excellent advise. This location is pet friendly which was a plus for me. Grounds were well kept and the area felt safe

I will definitely stay again and would certainly recommend.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Mona F,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our newly renovated property. It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoy that we are pet friendly. I have shared your wonderful comments with the entire staff as they truly appreciated comments from our guest.