“Excellent Service by Ken.”

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I don't normally take the time to comment , but Ken was extremely professional and went out of his way to help me at 5:00AM in the morning. I'd love to have people like Ken working for me in my company. Keep up the good work, Ken. People really do notice you!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Paul S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Chicago - Naperville IL. We are so pleased to hear that Ken exceeded your expectations during your recent stay with us.

Your comments are truly appreciated by Ken and the entire staff, especially when their hard work is recognized by our guests. At Red Roof Inn we strive to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest and it is our hope that we will see you in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Each time i think i had great Service the next Red Roof i stay in seams to get better, superb Service at Check in by Michelle, couldn't be more helpful getting offered directions to Giordano's that our GPS couldnt find address of and given our choice of Floor too. Room was clean and comfortable which is generally all i want from a hotel in this price range.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Spider666,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Chicago - Naperville IL. We are so pleased to hear that we have exceeded your expectations during your recent stay with us.

Your comments are truly appreciated by Michelle and the entire staff, especially when their hard work is recognized by our guests. At Red Roof Inn we strive to provide our guest with a wonderful hospitality experience. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I just recently stayed at this hotel while visiting Naperville and found the rooms great and the staff incredibly helpful and nice.

The outside looks like it needs updating, but is no reflection of the rooms. The rooms have hardwood floors and a nice desk and chair from which to work. It looks as though the rooms were recently updated and our room had more plugs for all the electrical toys that any hotel I have stayed at. Internet connection was solid and their service provider was very helpful in helping us get Apple TV set up in the room (have to register the MAC address).

The price was very reasonable, good value.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear TimJBaker,

Thank you so much for writing a review on your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Naperville. We are so please that you enjoyed your stay and our newly renovated rooms. It is alway wonderful to hear that my staff was very friendly and helpful.

Your comments are truly appreciated by the staff, especially when their hard work is recognized by our guests. I will share your comments with the entire staff.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I don't usually stay at Red Roof Inns because i don't like the "motel" outside door set up. But, business brought me to the area and I checked the TA reviews. This facility caught my attention! "New rooms" is always a plus so I stayed here. I was very impressed with the nice, new check-in lobby. The price is great. A "no frills" chain, they dont offer breakfast. It keeps the price low compared to other options. The room is AWESOME! It reminds me of some of the newer renovated La Quinta properties. Very modern, big screen TV. Huge, modern porcelain sink that sits high on the new vanity set up. Love the "wood like" flooring and the carpeting that borders each side if the bed. I always like room heaters that have a working "auto" function. This room does.

The soap...not a deal breaker...since I bring my favorite BUT the Red Roof has a wonderful almond scented oatmeal bath soap! Talk about a nice upgrade from the run of the mill hotel/motel soap. I took it with me! Nice touch!!

Bring your hairdryer..I always have mine with me.

Overall, a very nice stay and I would come back.

Oh, there is a Steak n Shake across the parking lot. Great breakfast! Why I don't eat breakfast at S n S more often, who knows?

Give this Red Roof a shot if you want a great room at a great price.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear IlLibby123,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests who have had a wonderful experience while lodging at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. We try extremely hard to provide our guest with a wonderful lodging experience. We are so please that you enjoyed our newly renovated property, with the flat screen television and the new vessel sinks with new flooring. I wanted to let you know that we do have a Superior King room that has an Iron and Ironing board and hair dryer and in room coffee.

It is our goal that every guest experiences a clean room, affordable rate and friendly and helpful staff members that know the meaning of having a "hospitality heart". "Nice Place, Nice Price" Words we live by here at Red Roof!”

Again, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you should your travel plans bring you back to the Naperville area.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had booked a room to stay at the Red Roof Inn for a week but checked out the very next day. Our decision to book was based on Tripadvisor reviews but in our case it almost seemed like those who reviewed it were talking about a different place. We got a room in the first floor. The hotel is at the intersection of two busy streets and one heard truck and auto noises throughout the night. The bed did not quite fit the frame, was much too soft, and one could hear the springs every time one turned. The bath sink is actually in the room so there is no privacy. The bath light switch was outside and every time you turned it on, the exhaust fan made such a racket to wake up the whole neighborhood, let alone the other person in the room. There is no night light or low wattage lamp in the bath room. There is no closet! There is a rod under a makeshift shelf with four hangers. There is no coffee maker in the room and we found out later that you have to go to the reception to get morning coffee. Our room was not a new and "modern" room as some other reviewers have said. I am sorry it was one of our worst hotel experiences.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear pksubramanian,

I would like to thank you for posting your review. It is very apparent that we failed to meet your expectations in many areas and I sincerely apologize. I am extremely sorry that the traffic from the intersection was too noisy for you to get a goods nights rest. However, I am surprised that the new Serta pillow top mattresses were not adequate in providing you with comfortable sleep. While the room you reserved did not come equipped with a coffee-maker, we do have Superior King rooms that we provide coffee-makers, iron and boards, hairdryers, and micro-fridges in the room.

The maintenance issues are definitely our responsibility. I can assure you I will take corrective measures to prevent the same problems in the future. I really appreciate you bringing all areas of concern to my attention and I am sorry that the room was not up to your standards and extremely sorry that this was not an enjoyable experience for you our valued guest. I would love the opportunity to show you that your recent stay was an exception and I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Red Roof Inn Chicago - Naperville

Reviewed September 3, 2013

How can you complain when everything in your room is brand new? We got a king bed room while passing through Chicago and stayed for a couple nights, and everything seemed fit for a more expensive hotel. The only two issues: The bed mattress didn't seem to fit right in the frame (it moved every time I got in and out of bed) and the shower made a sharp, screeching sound for the first five minutes it ran. Still, all was clean and working, and the staff was very pleasant.

Another note: It can take a while (half an hour plus) to get downtown, but the decreased cost made it well worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear David1223,

Thank you so my much for writing a review about your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. I am so pleased that you enjoy stay. Thank you letting me know about the mattress and also about the shower head. It is always nice to hear from our guest that we met your expectations while you were our guest.

I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Recently stayed at the Red Roof in Naperville for 3 nights for a dog seminar I was hosting so I also had my 4 instructors stay there. The unanimous concensus was that this hotel was very clean and dog friendly, and near all sorts of restaurants and amenities. We will be staying there again.

Diane

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear DianeS,

Thank you so my much for writing a review about your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. I am so pleased that you enjoy stay and the fact that we are Pet Friendly.

Our goal is to make each of our guest feel confident, significant, and delighted during their stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.