“Some good amenities on a limited budget.”

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Impressed to see many modern things inside a building that isn't much to look at on the outside. We got the room-type that was the most deluxe. It came with mic, fridge, flat screen tv, and wood panel flooring. King-sized bed had good bedding and two lamps positioned nicely for easy night reading. Staff were easy to work with. Mobil gas and 7-11 across the street. Maybe 25 seconds' driving from the Route 59 exit off of I-88. Couldn't hear highway noise, and noise from IL-59 is minimal - didn't affect our sleep one bit. Chain restaurants, coffee places, and sub shops a short walk away.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hdbangr11
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Dear hdbangr11,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Red Roof Inn Naperville in our Superior King room.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest and it is our hope that you will return in the near future.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have stayed at some of the older Red Roof Inn's before and this place is not one of those old dirty Red Roof Inn's! Brand new TV's, bathrooms, furniture and super clean rooms and grounds. Checked in with Jose and no problems and he was happy to accomodate my request for a ground floor room. You can park right outside the ground floor rooms and the hotel allows pets. Michelle was at the front desk when I checked out and was also very helpful.

Great location, price and facilities. Wish every Red Roof Inn would have the quality of this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear OakGirl_12,
Thank you so my much for posting such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. I am so pleased that your enjoyed your stay and our new rooms with the new flat screen Televisions and our new rooms. Thank you for letting me know that your room and the grounds were super clean.

I will make sure to share your comments with Jose and Michelle and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Our goal is to make each of our guest feel confident, significant, and delighted during their stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was there for 6 days and they always had my room 100% clean. Claribel in the front desk was
great and did everything she could do to help me out. Is close to everything. Also is 100% no smoking Hotel. What more could you ask?

Room Tip: Rooms in the front are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear raysoto707,

Thank you so my much for posting such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. I am so pleased that your enjoyed your stay. Thank you for letting me know that your room was always clean and that you appreciated our 100% smoke free policy.

I will make sure to share your comments with Claribel and our housekeeping staff and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Nice large room, very clean and quiet. Would definately stay there again. Slight drawback is there are limited restaurants within the area. Only coffee in the morning. 45 minutes to Chicago, good neighborhood.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear mrblumis,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Red Roof Inn Naperville.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We booked two rooms at the Red Roof Inn in Naperville. The 3 front desk staff that we dealt with were welcoming and friendly. We stay at the Red Roof Inn chain all over the US and it seemed that our Standard King room seemed smaller than the we have experienced. The room was clean. We stayed in room 118 on the "back side of the hotel and it was quiet. The convenience of the location near I 88 is great. We would go back there again.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms are more quiet
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rubyskymom
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear rubyskymom,

Thank you so my much for posting an on line review about your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. Thank you, for letting me know that my front desk staff was welcoming and friendly and that my housekeeping staff had your room ready for your arrival.

Our Standard King rooms are our smallest rooms however, we do have our Superior King rooms available which are our largest rooms with a king size bed, large desk area, in room coffee and micro/fridge unit in the room.

I will make sure to share your comments with my front desk staff and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I booked the room for our NASCAR trip and was SO PLEASED!
Upon arrival Claribel was very nice and efficient! Lobby was clean and updated! Later that evening my outlet in the night stand wouldn't work. She came right up with room keys to the king size bed next door!
Flat screen tv! Outlets to charge phones in the front of the night stand. Loved the wood look flooring!
Didn't hear the BUSY road outside.
Safes are in the room if you need them!
No free breakfast but that's ok.. We went next door to steak n shake and had a great meal. Free coffee at front office for guests!
The only thing that would of made it better is the other guest who smoke and do so on the balcony and the smell sneaks in your room.
I would defiantly stay there again!!
Thank You RED ROOF INN!!

• Stayed: September 2012
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Dear Bonnie,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful on line review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the newly renovated rooms. Thank you for letting me know that Claribel was efficient and took care of your issues with the outlets right away. I am so sorry that the smoke smells filter into your room from outside.

I will make sure to share your comments with Claribel and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Just girls escaping for a bit of shopping and fun...Clean room...wood floors so much better than the usual dirty carpeting. No problem getting extra towels. Viri so helpful and friendly. Like the small kleenex tissue packets...less waste...but, co
uld use a couple in room...no prob getting extra when needed.Comfy beds and pillows. Everything worked. Could use small refrig and hair dryer.

Room Tip: I think all are good rooms...no probs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Dear dealseakingtraveler,

Thank you so much for posting an on line review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your recent
stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.

I wanted to let you know that we do have Superior King rooms that do have a micro/fridge and in room coffee. We also have iron and ironing boards at the front desk and if you let us know before you arrive it would be our pleasure to put them in your room before you arrive.

I will make sure to share your comments with Viri and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.