“Refreshing!!!”

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Refreshing!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

If you are looking to stay anywhere close to the Aurora/Naperville area you MUST stay at the Red Roof Inn! The customer service is beyond excellent! Michelle is the most customer friendly person that you would ever work with and your stay will be very refreshing!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Richard L
, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, June 30, 2012
Dear Richard L,

Thank you so my much for posting such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. I am so pleased that you enjoy stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Michelle and the entire team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Our goal is to make each of our guest feel confident, significant, and delighted during their stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Cathy Wingler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Sherwood, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 26, 2012

They advertise rooms as spa like and with marble, above counter sink, wide screen TV, dark woods, and firm beds, they come very close. The front desk folks checked us in and out quickly. No breakfast but the adjacent Steak and Shake has great breakfasts. Bottom line is a top quality room at a budget price, what's not to like.

Room Tip: Book early if you want a ground floor room as these are taken first, though there is an elevator.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank z0607
, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Dear z0607,

Thank you so much for posting an on line review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We chose this Red Roof Inn in because of the reviews on Tripadvisor. They were spot on! The room was super clean and was only missing a hair dryer which was brought to us immediately after I called. The bed was perfect and outside of the bathroom being a bit small, it was great!

Claribel at the front desk checked us in with a super smile despite it being near midnight. Everyone we encountered was super!

We had a great stay and would return on our next visit to Chicago.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Fredzep2K
Dear Fredzep2K,

Thank you so my much for posting such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. I am so pleased that your enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Claribel and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

granger, ia
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We weren't sure about this since a little far out of Chicago, but was great. Great price, great service, and friendly staff. We needed more pillows and towels and we got everything quickly. Michelle at front desk was great. She was very informative about the area and was very friendly. We thought the beds weren't the best, but then nothing is like the bed at home. :) We will stay there again.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter if you pick room by elevator, you can't hear it.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank wendy n
, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Dear Wendy,

I will make sure to share your comments with Michelle and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Goshen, Indiana, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I like the remodeled units.I've been staying at Red Roofs,mostly Downers Grove and Willowbrook as they are closer to the TV/Movie stages I work at, since 2008.they are clean and reasonable pricing since I stay there about 3/4 of the year. Claribel has been very kind and cheerful!
The two things that are a bit negative are; the new sinks are too high and the new no smoking rule and the possible $200 fine doesn't please us smokers, that should be a 50/50 room split,as before.As that is probably being adopted by many hotels,I might not win that one. I'm allergic to pets and why not also ban them too? I sure can tell when they have been in a room. Sorry on these parts, but that could cause me to seek other places,especially come winter.
I really like the RR's ,I've stayed at Motel 6 and others before,they're not as clean.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Lester J
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Dear Lester J,

Thank you so much for choosing the Red Roof Inn Chicago-Naperville.

I am so glad to hear that both the staff member here in Naperville, as well as your stays at other local Red Roof Inns have all been to your satisfaction. I will make sure to share your comments with Claribel and the rest of the team.

We appreciate your candid comments regarding the sink, being 100% non-smoking, and the fact that we do accept pets. Red Roof Inn has done extensive research before making these business decisions, and understands in advance that it may sometimes be a challenge to appeal to all our guests as a result. This also includes any fines established based on industry standards. As you have already also kindly noted regarding your cleanliness experiences, Red Roof Inn does make every effort to ensure that with or without a pet, every guest receives a room that meets the highest quality standards. We will strive to continue delivering these standards to ensure your future satisfaction of our brand as well, and again appreciate the opportunity to receive your valuable feedback.

Thank you so much for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Richton
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I was in need of a Hotel Room for my Family Reunion the week of June 7,8,9 @10, I was so impress and happy that the Red Roof Inn in Naperville was able to accomodate me, My sister
and I was able to get double bed on a short notice. Clari and Viri work at the main desk and
was so kind and helpful, this was the greatest customer service I have experience from Clari ,Viri and housekeeping what a wonderful staff of employee.
Cristell Martin

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank cristell m
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Dear cristell m,

stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn.

I will make sure to share your comments with Viri Claribel and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

King Regards,

Gary, Indiana
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I just stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Naperville this past weekend. My stay there was pleasant. The two things I like about Red Roof Inn's motels is that they #1) Are cheap, and the prices of the rooms are very reasonable and #2) the rooms are very clean, and the ambience (appearance) of the rooms are always coordinated well - compared to other motels and even some hotels. The only drawback in staying in the rooms here is that there are no refrigerators, microwave ovens, or irons (ironing boards), so it is not possible to save or store leftover food from restaurants and grocery stores.

The stay was pleasant. The only minor flaw (which was very minor) was that the room smelled a bit musty and needed better ventilation.

I recommend this motel because it is right off of I-88 and route IL-59. It is close to the malls and other shopping areas in Aurora and downtown Naperville.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank DaughterGere
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Dear DaughterGere,

I wanted to let you know that we do have Superior King rooms that do have a micro/fridge and in room coffee. We also have iron and ironing boards at the front desk and if you let us know before you arrive it would be our pleasure to put them in your room before you arrive.