Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I like the remodeled units.I've been staying at Red Roofs,mostly Downers Grove and Willowbrook as they are closer to the TV/Movie stages I work at, since 2008.they are clean and reasonable pricing since I stay there about 3/4 of the year. Claribel has been very kind and cheerful!
The two things that are a bit negative are; the new sinks are too high and the new no smoking rule and the possible $200 fine doesn't please us smokers, that should be a 50/50 room split,as before.As that is probably being adopted by many hotels,I might not win that one. I'm allergic to pets and why not also ban them too? I sure can tell when they have been in a room. Sorry on these parts, but that could cause me to seek other places,especially come winter.
I really like the RR's ,I've stayed at Motel 6 and others before,they're not as clean.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Lester J
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Dear Lester J,

Thank you so much for choosing the Red Roof Inn Chicago-Naperville.

I am so glad to hear that both the staff member here in Naperville, as well as your stays at other local Red Roof Inns have all been to your satisfaction. I will make sure to share your comments with Claribel and the rest of the team.

We appreciate your candid comments regarding the sink, being 100% non-smoking, and the fact that we do accept pets. Red Roof Inn has done extensive research before making these business decisions, and understands in advance that it may sometimes be a challenge to appeal to all our guests as a result. This also includes any fines established based on industry standards. As you have already also kindly noted regarding your cleanliness experiences, Red Roof Inn does make every effort to ensure that with or without a pet, every guest receives a room that meets the highest quality standards. We will strive to continue delivering these standards to ensure your future satisfaction of our brand as well, and again appreciate the opportunity to receive your valuable feedback.

Thank you so much for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I was in need of a Hotel Room for my Family Reunion the week of June 7,8,9 @10, I was so impress and happy that the Red Roof Inn in Naperville was able to accomodate me, My sister
and I was able to get double bed on a short notice. Clari and Viri work at the main desk and
was so kind and helpful, this was the greatest customer service I have experience from Clari ,Viri and housekeeping what a wonderful staff of employee.
Cristell Martin

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cristell m
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Dear cristell m,

stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn.

I will make sure to share your comments with Viri Claribel and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

King Regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I just stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Naperville this past weekend. My stay there was pleasant. The two things I like about Red Roof Inn's motels is that they #1) Are cheap, and the prices of the rooms are very reasonable and #2) the rooms are very clean, and the ambience (appearance) of the rooms are always coordinated well - compared to other motels and even some hotels. The only drawback in staying in the rooms here is that there are no refrigerators, microwave ovens, or irons (ironing boards), so it is not possible to save or store leftover food from restaurants and grocery stores.

The stay was pleasant. The only minor flaw (which was very minor) was that the room smelled a bit musty and needed better ventilation.

I recommend this motel because it is right off of I-88 and route IL-59. It is close to the malls and other shopping areas in Aurora and downtown Naperville.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank DaughterGere
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2012

Dear DaughterGere,

I wanted to let you know that we do have Superior King rooms that do have a micro/fridge and in room coffee. We also have iron and ironing boards at the front desk and if you let us know before you arrive it would be our pleasure to put them in your room before you arrive.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This hotel was newly remodeled - very clean and nice rooms. All of the employees were very friendly. It was also very warm when we visited and the air condition worked great! We visit this area several times a year and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the stairs as other guests tend to bounce their luggage down the steps i...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear babyjady,

Thank you so much for posting an on line review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.

Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Newly remodeled! Flat Screen TV, coffee in room. New beds and comforters. Vinyl floor and pet friendly. Awesome!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank smakerz
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

Dear smakerz,

stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms with flat screen television, in room,new beds and comforters, vinyl floors. We are very pleased that you also like out pet friendly policy.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I wanted to say that red roof inn in napperville is the best. Never been to a hotel that has new clean rooms comfortable beds nice tv had no complaint about the room. I recommended everyone to come to this hotel. I also wanted to thank claribel for treating us very nice, she helped us a lot, she was able to answer any question we had.. thanks red roof for the great experience....

Room Tip: Get the superior king rooms there the best
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Dear Christian A,

Thank you so my much for posting such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. I am so pleased that you have such a great experience and enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and our flat screen TV's.

I will make sure to share your comments with Claribel and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Our goal is to make each of our guest feel confident, significant, and delighted during their stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

The newly remodeled rooms were comfortable, nicely appointed, and spotlessly clean. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The location makes it easy to enjoy the downtown Chicago experience without paying downtown Chicago prices. And it's close to many restaurants and stores and case you are just visiting Naperville. I have stayed here many times and my experience has always been the same - great!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Rachel S
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2012

Rachel S,