“Excellent Stay, wonderful staff and accomodations”

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
BOLINGBROOK
“Excellent Stay, wonderful staff and accomodations”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I stayed there this past weekend. I was very surprised by how nice the staff was. I wish I remembered the name of the gentleman who helped me. My room was not ready so he gave me another room and a discount and was very apologetic. When I went in the room it reminded me of a hilton. Very clean and recently updated with flat screen tv and modern decor.They even had room service but there was no need since there are so many resturants in the area. Overall I was very pleased. Slept comfortably and no issues at all. I will be staying there more often especially for the price =). Thanks so much!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Dear Peach1123,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Cathy Wingler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Beaumont, Texas, United States
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I stayed the West Diehl Naperville location for work reasons. Michelle, Viri, and Jorge were all extremely helpful to me during my stay as my reservations had to be done weekly and usually on the fly. They were attentive and helped me out in each situation, including twice coming up solutions in which it helped me greatly. This place is really nice - I stayed in a Superior King because I need the fridge and microwave, and the rooms were spacious, quiet and I had no problems. If I needed coffee or towels, it was never a problem. My advice would be to become a RediCard member if possible, because you can book online that way and get better rates for extended stay plans. Many good places to eat are nearby, including Subway, Wendy's, Adamos, Mexician Grill, Steak and Shake, and Danny's. Danny's Pub is one block over if you want to grab a drink, and AVIS is in the same shopping center one block over if you ever needed to rent a car (like I did). Estebans is there too if you want to go have a dance or two. For general items 7-11 is across the street. No public transit in this part of Naperville, so having good walking shoes or a car is a must.

Room Tip: Again, being a Red Roof Inn RediCard member helps greatly. It can be signed up for on the Red Roof I...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, February 27, 2012
Dear Craig,

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review that you posted. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and liked our newly renovated rooms. I am so glad to see that you signed up for our Redi Card program. Be sure to check your e-mails for any specials that the Redi Card program may be running so that you may utilize the program to its full extent.

I will make sure that I share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Good location and excellent service clean and modern rooms. What else can you ask

• Stayed February 2012
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, February 25, 2012
Dear kestas77,

Thank you for taking the time to post a on line review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the newly renovated rooms.

Downers Grove, Illinois, United States
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I am a frequent guest at this location and Michelle makes my stay more enjoyable with her outstanding customer service, attention to detail, and willingness to accomodate any of my requests. Thank you to the entire staff for a continued great experience!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
i0195, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
Dear Jim,

Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a wonderful review. I will make sure to share your comments with Michelle and the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

I'm writing this from the room. I wasn't expecting much from a cheap room- but this place is exceptionally clean, the bed is comfortable, and all the appliances work. This is close to I-88 (100 yards or so) but still seems pretty quiet. Check-in was fast and pleasant. There aren't a lot of amenities, but you aren't paying for them either. I'm in a superior king room and there is a king bed, fridge, microwave, safe, desk, and coffeemaker. Overall, for a one night business trip that my employer isn't going to reimburse, I don't think I could have done better. A great value.

• Stayed February 2012
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, February 20, 2012
Dear Attyred7779,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. Your feedback is very inportant to us, and I am very pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated property. I will share your comments with the entire staff and we look forward to serving in the near future.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

What an awesome experience. First off, I had a medical emergency during my stay (heart) and the manager, Cathy, was wonderful. You could tell she was genuinely concerned. She even attempted to contact me in the hospital to make sure I was ok.
As far as the room itself, amazing. Huge king size bed....flat screen t.v....coffee maker in room.
Also, fridge and microwave. As well as a safe.
And to make the room 5 star was the work station with a REAL computer chair. Wow. I was shocked

The only downfall is no breakfast. However, there are so many restaurants, that there really is no need for an in inn restaurant.

• Stayed February 2012
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, February 5, 2012
Dear John,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy that you like our newly renovated rooms. It was truly a pleasure to meet you and I hope you are feeling better. Thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to seeing you in the near future. Have a wonderful day.

Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I stay at this hotel at least weekly and have to say it's one of the best hotels I've been to. The newly renovated rooms provide a high-end feel. Michelle, the front desk staff, is one of the most knowlegable, friendly, and efficient people I know. She's just great. Always has everything ready for me to sign and go. Very happy here. Will continue to stay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank andrea f
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, January 28, 2012
Dear Andrea,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post a review . We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated room and that you will be returning. I have shared this with Michelle as well. It is such a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.