“Great Experience ”

Chicago Marriott Naperville
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
“Great Experience ”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a my daughter's soccer tournament.

My wife and I travel for business and always enjoy Marriott properties. This is by far one of the better ones.

Ate at the restaurant the first night. The seared salmon was flavorful.

Bar service the second night handled the handful of parents from multiple teams a efficiently as possible. Great selections of scotch, too.

The on-site Starbucks made those early kicks much easier.

We'll stay here again.

Stayed May 2014
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the positive comments on your stay with us.
I will pass on the positive comments on the restaurant and the bar to the food and beverage manager. The Starbucks is a nice treat for those early morning games and hopefully those games were ones to put in the win column as well.
Again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We stayed for a weekend in May of 2014, we thought the hotel was very nice, spacious rooms and a nice fitness room. No complementary coffee or breakfast though is my only complaint! Otherwise, it was a wonderful stay and we even took advantage of their shuttle service so that we could enjoy downtown Naperville!

Green Features: Loved the eco friendly amenities! The room card activates/deactivates room lights!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the comments on your stay with us.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the room was spacious enough for you. We are extremely satisfied with our fitness center and how it turned out after the renovation. I am also happy you got a chance to utilize the shuttle and had an opportunity to see the sights of downtown Naperville.
I don’t know if you had a chance to try the complimentary coffee in your room or did not see it in there and apologize to you if that was the case.
Krakow, Poland
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Good hotel, spacious rooms (depending on where they are located), small gym

Minuses:
- small minus for house keeping - sometimes they took some towels and did not replace them (fortunately there were always some left)
- huge minus for people at night shift - we got back from Chicago very late, couldn't order a taxi as all the companies were already closed; we asked hotel for help. It took them 1,5 hours to get a taxi that picked up from the train station. No one called us back with a status and ladies weren't pleased when we called and asked for status of this cab

---

Niezły hotel, w zależności od lokalizacji pokoju moga byc całkiem przestronne pokoje, mała silownia
Minusy:
- mały minus za house keeping
- duży minus za obslugę na nocnej zmianie - wróciłam późno z Chicago i nie mogłam zamówić taksówki, która by mnie odebrała z dworca, poprosiłam obsługe hotelu o pomoc. Przysłanie taksówki na dworzec zajeło im 1,5h!!! Nikt do mnie nie zadzwonił z informacją, a jak zadzwoniłam z pytaniem co z taksówka to Panie były bardzo nie zadowolone, i niesympatyczne. Także nie polecam, bo w sytuacji kryzysowej może się okazać, że będziecie stać o 2 nad ranem przez 1,5 h na dworcu i nikt z hotelu wam nie pomoże

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the comments on your stay with us.
I want to apologize for the concerns you had during your stay. We obviously in certain areas of your stay didn’t provide the excellent service we are known for. We will use your concerns as a training tool for our staff so we can provide the highest quality of service to our guest.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We have stayed here a few times this year for personal reasons (for our engagement party nearby, for my wedding shower nearby, etc) and have always had a great experience. Great staff, good breakfast, easy parking, big room... We have been upgraded when possible to a corner room which is great but the regular room is nice too. Even with several conventions, it always seems quiet in the room (quite the contrast to our experience at Hyatt Lisle this weekend!) I will always try to stay here when we are in town if the price is right!

Room Tip: Highest floor possible and ask for a corner room upgrade
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay with us.
I am happy to hear that on your numerous trips to our hotel that you enjoyed your time with us. Our staff takes pride in making your stay enjoyable and providing all of our guests with exceptional service.
Puyallup
Reviewed April 25, 2014

One of the best hotels I have stayed at for business. It is very evident that all employees, from bottom to top, are on the same page when it comes to customer service. I don't think I ever passed a staff member who didn't smile and acknowledge me. Hotel is very clean, more than adequate fitness room, very nice pool/hot tub, and clean throughout. My room was spacious with a great shower. The only negative would be in-room charge for wi-fi, but available in the lobby for no cost. A supervisor/manager made a point to stop and chat almost every day.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Bruce W
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay with us.
We are very proud of all of our team members for providing exceptional customer service to our guest and I am glad it showed during your stay. I will also pass along your positive comments on the cleanliness of the hotel to our housekeeping department. Although there is a charge for the Wi-Fi in the room if there is anything that needs to be printed we are more than happy to do that for our guest at the front desk.
Sandy, Oregon
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Just came back from a business trip and feel rested thanks to this hotel. For me the location was great as it was just across the street and so in walking distance. It threaten to rain and so the hotel offered Shuttle service that we did use a few times. Daily I used the gym facilities which is a bit small but big enough for this hotel I used the tread mill and watched some tv at the same time.
As I stayed as a business person I had access to a buffet breakfast that was great and the staff were very friendly. In the evening the same room had snacks to munch on and after 8 pm some deserts. This part was really good as it was very tasty and saved me some money. The room itself was nice and roomy the bed was super comfy and loved the sheets. The bathroom was good and the sitting area was good as well.
If I have to travel here again would stay for sure.
also the hotel was in walking distance of lots of restaurants and other places.

Room Tip: Stay at the concierge level
Green Features: I had the option to reuses the towels and they provided a blue recycling bucket for recycling.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay with us.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. As a value rewards member I am also happy to hear you had an opportunity to utilize the concierge lounge during your stay. I will also pass along your positive comments to our housekeeping team about your experience with your guest room.
Lombard, Illinois
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had a fabulous time! The hotel staff were very efficient and very nice. We loved the rooms. Very quiet. We ate in the restaurant and the food was terrific! We spent a lot of time at the pool. It was beautiful! We will definitely be going back again! Great hotel!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your stay with us.
I happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience in our restaurant. I will be sure to pass along the comments to our Food and Beverage team. I am also happy you were able to relax at the pool and enjoy the other amenities the hotel has to offer.