“Good business hotel”

Chicago Marriott Naperville
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Love the starbucks in the lobby, awesome on the way out the door. Nice big, clean lobby with multiple sitting areas. Pretty good room service food, but not a very extensive menu. Easy in and out with good shuttle service. Rooms are typical size, generally in nice and new condition.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I am really happy that you enjoyed the star bucks in the lobby area. We are so pleased to offer this to our guests during their stay. I have also passed your comments along on how well the food was to our food and beverage team. I also brought up the suggestion on looking over possibly expanding the menu.
Once again I want to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel and look forward to your next visit at our hotel.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Two night stay at this Marriott in Naperville.
I have stayed here before,
They have always lived up to Marriott's standards.
The staff is friendly and professional.
The rooms are clean but a little small and the bathroom is very tight for space ( go in stand next to toilet, close door, open shower door) kind of small.
There is a on site StarBucks, food and bar.
This was a corporate (book) stay, I would have tried another brand (facility) if I was booking for myself.

• Stayed: September 2013
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I am happy to hear that we lived up to the Marriott standards you are used to.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very quiet, very clean, very well maintained, comfortable beds, helpful and enjoyable staff. The rooms are slightly small but it didn't really matter. Very convienient to visiting Naperville. You are close to tons of places to eat. This is a feel good hotel.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. Although the rooms may have been smaller to you I happy you still enjoyed the comforts the room had to offer.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I had to stay at this hotel for a business meeting and let me tell you the staff at this hotel is fantastic. The food is great, the room was clean and great location. Room service guy used my name and was polite. You get a great feeling when you stay at this hotel. I would most definitely stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guest and I am happy it showed during your stay. It looks like you were able to try some of our amenities at the hotel and I’m happy you enjoyed the service you received.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I actually used a Marriott reward certificate to stay here. Surprisingly it is only a Category IV hotel in the Marriott world but it is a much better hotel than the Category would suggest.
The hotel looked as though it had been recently renovated. It had a nice buzz going on in the lobby with lots of activity in a very large space.
Room service food was great and service was quick.
Definitely would go back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and enjoyed the features of the renovation. I have also passed along your comments to our Food and Beverage team.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We checked into the Marriott and had requested 2 rooms with Queens in both. They were ready before check in and the front desk was friendly. We were pleased with the rooms clean and the beds were comfy. They were a little small and it would be nice to have a fridge and a window to open for fresh air. The second of the 2 rooms had a problem with the air and the hotel sent up someone to check it out, they moved our room since the air was broke and floor was wet. It caused no problem and they addressed the issue right away. I did request extra pillows and no one ever showed up with the a little lack of communication. We ordered a drink in the bar and it was good but expensive, and also ordered a snack which was good and within reason price wise. We ordered room service and the food was good but I felt I needed to tip although it was added into the bill. Breakfast was big and hot when it arrived. The hotel staff did a nice job overall and I would stay again, we enjoyed sitting outside at the pool in the evening.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I am happy that you enjoyed the room and the amenities it had to offer. I also want to apologize for the problem with one of the ac’s in the rooms not working properly. Although it isn’t what you want to do I’m glad they were able to accommodate you to another room. I have also passed along your Food and Beverage comments to the Food and Beverage Manager for review.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff at this hotel were wonderful and attentive. Always ready to service our requests and with a great attitude. Rooms were very nice and the bedding excellent. You can be assured that this hotels management believes in giving their quests a superior experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I am happy to hear that our staff provided excellent service to you during your stay. We have taken great pride in the renovation of the rooms and I’m happy you were able to enjoy it.