Chicago Marriott Naperville
Preferred Hotels
$94
$114
Courtyard
Sleep Inn Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$81
SleepInn
$89
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$68
$61
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$99
$109
Hampton.com
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$88
$79
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe concierge loungeholiday innfull serviceroom servicehotel restaurantroom was spacioushallway noisebusiness travelbreakfast buffetrestaurants within walking distancewater pressurewalk in showerwedding receptionlobby barcorner roombusiness hotelnice stay
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Super nice cause everthing is new. Nice indoor pool area. There is a short sidewalk walk to some pretty good restaurants. Left side of Hotel. We went to World of Beer which you bring in your own food. Yeah, weird, but it works. Brought food in from Naf Naf Grill.

It's a short distance by car to the Morton Arboretum, which has great paths to walk. BUT DON'T DO IT ON A HOT DAY,with anykind of heat. Arboretum has a super play area for the kids.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I’m glad you enjoyed our indoor pool area that the hotel has to offer. I’m also happy that you enjoyed some of the local flavors that Naperville has to offer our guest that come to the hotel.
Once again I want to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel and look forward to your next visit at our hotel.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding. Clean, nice.. Extremely comfortable rooms, beds, linens. Pick this one. We wandered around the quaint restaurants snd stores of downtown Naperville and then enjoyed total relaxation. Soooo clean and well designed.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We selected this particular hotel because it was in a convenient location to the wedding we were in town for. Initially, I hesitated to book this hotel because it seemed a bit far from O’Hare and we had an early flight out of Chicago at 6:00am; however, the drive to and from the hotel was surprisingly quick. This is a standard Marriott property and the rooms are nicely appointed, clean and comfy. The lobby was modern and had everything we needed. I loved having the Starbucks in the lobby, which was a huge plus!! We used room service one night and the food was delicious and hot when it arrived. There are no mini fridges in the rooms and I think that would have been an added plus just to have cold water and drinks on hand but that didn’t have a huge impact on my stay. Service at the hotel was top notch and every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful.

I would not think twice to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I happy to hear that you enjoyed the Starbucks in the lobby and the modern feel of the lobby area. I have shared your positive comments on the cleanliness of the room to our housekeeping department. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed your room service order and have shared your comments with our food and beverage team. Finally we have started to add mini fridges to some of our rooms which can be requested upon check in if they are available.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Nice new property but 9.95 for in room wireless. Are you kidding me! Otherwise really good hotel. Ecco friendly with key card inside the door activating and deactivating all outlets. Full service hotel with nice restaurant and room service. Starbucks in lobby is a huge plus. No mini fridge, complimentary water or mini bar but then again i was in a standard room. New feel and close proximity to highways. Courtyard Marriott is literally a stones throw away so if you want less than full service hotel you could try there as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. Although there is the charge for the internet in the room we do offer complimentary internet service in the lobby. We also have a business center in the lobby with three computers with access to the internet as well.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Used this hotel because of the location - and it was a good choice for our other visits.
The hotel it self is close to the highway with not to much around except some F&B area with plenty of choice on all price levels.
Nice maintained and clean hotel - very good checkin and lobby service
Goody is the coffee bar (starbucks coffee).
Huge parking area well lit and easy to reach frm both entries
Rooms big enough for the both Q's - very good marriott quality beds and quite operating AC (and clean.!)
Bathroom updated with (big) shower only - so no wanna-be bath tub any more - very good!
We didnt use the F&B so no comments on that

Room Tip: If you do not want to walk a lot, try to get a room close to the elevator!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the Starbucks we have in the lobby. I have also shared your positive comments on the room to our housekeeping department.