“Fresh, New, Modern and Clean Marriott”

Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This Marriott is brand new and very clean as a result. The lobby, bars, restaurants, fitness center, pool and all public spaces are spacious and clean. This is one of the nicer Marriotts I have stayed in. Additionally, my room is very spacious, comfortable bed, clean linens, chairs, desk, etc.

The restaurant and room service is good food. One final plus, a full Starbucks in the lobby, not one of the fake ones. Love it!

Overall, the hotel is great and designed for the business traveler.

Room Tip: I have a corner suite and it is very large and sunny.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank amywhetzel
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I have also shared your positive reviews of room service and the restaurant to the Food and Beverage manager. I also glad that you enjoyed your experience with our Starbucks. We take great pride in the service we provide our guests and I’m glad it showed during your stay.
Once again I want to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel and look forward to your next visit at our hotel.

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Horrible pillows and thin walls are the negative. I found the hotel on Hotwire for under $60 per night. At tgat price it was a great value.

There are decent restaurants within walking distance. We enjoyed the white chocolate grill.

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t like the pillows.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My entire stay was really phenomenal. I was in town for a meeting and state three nights. Friendly staff, lovely renovation, starbucks in hotel lobby, large on site gym, and clean, modern rooms.

Our meeting service was great with attentive staff and great food.

I also ate in the hotel restaurant, Artisan Table. The best crabcake sandwich I've ever had in the Midwest.

Great location near the interstate and lots of restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2012
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I have also shared your positive comments about the Artisan Table to our Food and Beverage Director. He was happy to hear the comments on the crab cake sandwich.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The hotel is new, clean, and the staff is very courteous and responsive. Standard Marriott hotel that I've come to expect. The only complaint I have is that that rooms are very warm. I was there in December and could not cool down the room. The windows don't open. I did complain after the first night and they sent an engineer up during the day. The engineer made it cooler (read bearable) but I would have liked to have some control so I could make it cooler. Would I stay there again? Yes. But I'll be checking the temperature the minute I get there and asking for action if it's warm.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I have also shared your comments about the room temperature to our engineering department.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Clean and new are the best way to describe the hotel. The room was on a quiet floor and my company had our holiday party here - and we had great service. Having a Starbuck's in the lobby was also a BIG plus! :)

We asked for and got an adjoining room with our chidren and we all had lots of space.

The reviewer that mentioned the weird crack at the bottom of the door letting in light was right - we blocked it with a towel - but, that should be fixed at some point. It would not keep me from staying there again. But, it is odd!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ALoJax
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I’m glad that we could honor your request for adjoining rooms and that the rooms were spacious enough for you. I also wanted to let you know that we are in the process of correcting the space at the bottom of the door. Since we are an eco friendly hotel are ventilation system is different and that is what requires the gap at the bottom of the door.
Once again I want to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stayed for a few nights and had a fantastic visit. The hotel only opened in April '12 and clearly a lot of work was put into the opening.

The rooms was spacious and immaculately clean. Hotel staff and concierge are very friendly and chatty. Similarly the Starbucks in the lobby was a nice touch with friendly staff. Bar staff were also very friendly with some staff members going the extra mile.

As the hotel is located outside the town there is a shuttle service. We did have a hiccup with it (make sure if you book a pickup you confirm and make sure they take your name and number) but the hotel made up for it

Wifi is it free in the rooms (a pet peeve of mine) but if you talk nice to hotel they may give you access!!

Highly recommend staying here. Would normally knock a mark off for the lack of free wifi in room and the hiccup with shuttle service but given the hotel made up for it without issue I'm giving top marks

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ImprovisedTravel

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I have expressed your positive views on the staff friendliness to each of the departments mention in your comments. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guest and I am happy it showed during your stay. I’m also happy that even though there was a hiccup with the shuttle service they corrected the problem for you. I also want to thank you for the comments on the wifi in the room and have passed those comments to the respected department for consideration.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I think this is a great spot the staff was really helpful with all my questions. Enjoyed hanging out in the lobby there is a lot space and its a comfortable atmosphere.

Great visit hope to be back and will recommend to my pals.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Josh H

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the great room experience at the hotel as we have taken great pride in the renovation of the lobby.