“Comfortable and classy”

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Davenport, Iowa
“Comfortable and classy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Can't really say anything bad about this hotel, it was exactly what I expected. Modern and new, very comfortable beds, great exercise room and a nice pool area with hot tub. Only minor complaint was that the bathroom was a touch on the small side, but that's not a big deal. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the hotel is in a great location. Would definately stay here again if I was in the Naperville area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on you experience with our entire service team. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guest and I hope it showed during your stay.
Once again I want to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel and look forward to your next visit at our hotel.
Chicago Marriott Naperville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

This hotel was used for our annual business meeting. This group included over 150 members, most of which stayed at this hotel. We utilized their conference rooms, business center, rooms, kitchen for an activity, and there was not one thing that I can point out to be less that excellent. Let’s starts with the staff. Pleasant, professional, informative and is willing to go above and beyond. We even used their Sues Chief and some of their Management staff for a team building activity and they were absolutely phenomenal. We had a great time too :) .
The rooms are very clean (I always go by how clean the bathroom is too) and the beds are extremely comfortable. I had a great view which made the little time I spend in the room even more pleasant. During our meeting, we had lunch served which was amazing. A mix of good quality, good taste and a healthy variety. We also had dinner served, which was in a form of an open buffet for the duration of 3 hrs. That included a very large variety of finger food, appetizers and desserts. Excellent service. We also had breakfast as well as boxed lunches the next day which were of the same quality.
All in all, this hotel went beyond what’s expected to ensure our meeting and stay was smooth as well as enjoyable and beneficial at the same time. Couldn’t thank them enough. Great value for what you pay.

Room Tip: Away from the elevators. I heard the traffic by the elevator makes a little hard to sleep.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Deesfamily
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I’m also glad you enjoyed the team building event in the ball room with some of our management team. I have passed your positive comments to our food and beverage team on how pleased you were with the quality of food for your events.
Burnley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed at Marriott Naperville for the Ryder Cup.
The hotel was full of visiting European's all checking in as their base camp for the last few days of September. Checking was smooth and once we dropped off our bags in the reasonably large double queen bed room, we grabbed a drink at the well stocked bar. During our stay, the whole staff were courteous, helpful and made us feel very welcome.
Nearby was a LA Fitness which we made ourselves temporary members of due to the Marriott not having a sauna and jacuzzi, the small gym and pool at the hotel would be better complimented with these. Also nearby are good eating establishements plus the World of Beer.
Downtown Naperville is a short taxi ride away and is a great place full of bars and eateries. The concierge John was very helpful and even gave us a lift down there.
I would definitely return to this hotel if in Chicago again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I’m also glad you enjoyed the bedding and your experience at the bar. I have also shared your positive comments to Jon. Unfortunately with the size of our pool area I don’t know if the sauna would work but have passed your comments to our engineering department.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

This is a full service (& size) Marriott. It's got all the services one would expect from a major upscale chain. One should know this loc is in a western suburb, not convenient to Chicago proper, but its excellent choice for business travel west of the city, and right off highway.

Lobby is spacious and modern, staff are friendly and speedy. Onsite bar and coffee shop (Starbucks brand), among other things.

Rooms are spacious, clean, modern and comfortable. Bathrooms are modern with sleek glass showers. Beds and bedding is quite luxurious.

Parking is a bit of a stroll. That's only complaint, if that.

I'll return. Good experience

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank bn_trav
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team. I’m also glad you enjoyed the bedding and feel of the room. I have shared those comments with our engineering and housekeeping department.
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

this was a hotel in our Ryder Cup package and it was excellent. The rooms were lovely and maid service excellent. Slept like a log in the huge comfortable bed. All the staff without exception were extremely helpful courteous friendly and could not do enough for you whatever your request. Nice touch was a courtesy bus to downtown Naperville and also collection wherever possible. Local restaurants were booked with a smile and lots of information given with regard to travelling into the City which was really helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your Ryder Cup stay with us. I have shared your positive comments on your experience with our entire service team.
Once again I want to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

Checked in late, staff was fantastic. Front desk team, Brittney and Lily did a wonderful job answering my questions and making me feel at home.

Went to the bar for drinks and dinner and Janel was very attentive taking care of my requests.

Stay at this hotel and see what it's like to stay at a 5 star hotel with excellent service.

• Stayed October 2012
Jonathon E, Front Office Manager at Chicago Marriott Naperville, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I have also shared your positive comments with Brittney, Lilly, and Janelle on how they made you feel right at home.
Detroit, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Attended 2 day work conference. The staff went out of their way to help us while we were there. They provided all meals and everything was great. Various appetizers from sushi to cheese plates were nicely arranged. There were over 100 of us and there was always enough food for all. There is a Starbucks in the lobby and a computer center where you could check in for your flight. Room was a nice size and modern. Bed was comfortable and clean. I would stay here again. Took a shuttle from the airport, so cannot comments on surrounding area. It looked like the hotel was close to shopping.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a shower only, you would need to request a tub room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Kirstie S
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I have also shared your comments on your experience with our entire service team. I have also shared your positive comments with our sales and banquet teams.