All reviews outdoor pool front desk room was clean complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again easy access restaurants within walking distance great place to stay one night stay the staff was friendly and helpful oatmeal first floor business trip fresh fruit the breakfast area very nice hotel vince
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Currently staying in this hotel as I type this. My husband travels for his job and is a Hilton diamond member. Location is nice, not too far from Chicago but far enough that its in a very quiet and safe area. Plenty of nice upscale restaurants within walking distance. Hotel overall is very clean and the staff is friendly. Downside is that we've had to ask for things that should already be available. Went down at 11am to the pool area and had to go back in and wait for them to call maintenance to open it (supposed to be open at 9am). Went to the beverage area and usually there is ice water. There was none sitting out so I asked someone if they had any and was told to check in the workout room. Went to the workout room and they did have a water dispenser but it was empty. I really hate being that person that is always asking for stuff, but things like that should be checked and taken care of daily. Also there are no refrigerators in the rooms. This is an ok hotel for a one night stay, but if you're staying longer than one night I'd pick a different one.

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank Libby W
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Room was unclean and when approaching the staff they had a "do not care attitude". I asked multiple times for the issues to be addressed and they fell by the wayside. I contacted Hampton Inns direct and the manager was supposed to call me - still waiting - 10 days later!!!!!!!!! I would not stay here again and advise others to avoid also.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bryan H, Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Good morning Larry, hope all is well.

My sincerest appologies, concerning your recent stay with us, lack of service and the uncaring attitude of the staff. This is certainly unacceptable and not indicative of how we do business and treat our most valued guests.

I did not receive notification of this particular incident until this morning and would like to either refund your money for your stay OR have sent to you a Be My Guest certificate good for any Hampton property.

My email address is bryan.hall@hilton.com or I can be reached directly at the property, 603-505-1400.

Have a terrific Thursday!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was a guest at this facility for a couple of weeks and was very impressed with their hospitality. They are one of the fewer hotels in the area to offer complimentary hot breakfast. The housekeeping staff kept my room and the corridors perfectly clean and most of all, everyone on their staff is extremely friendly and courteous. I almost didn't want to check out!

Want to take a second to acknowledge Mr. William Small and Ms. Hannah (forgot her last name) for their exemplary levels of service. They went out of their way to help me out with a couple of things and in the rare event that they didnt know the answer to a question I had, they made it a point to find out what the answer was and get back to me. My thanks to both of them!

I strongly recommend this hotel for folks who are in town for business / people who are traveling through IL and need a place to stay / those in town for a wedding / everybody else!

The next time I am in Naperville and looking for a place to stay, I know where to go.

Room tip: Ice / Vending machines are available on each floor. Try avoiding the 1st floor so that there is minimal foot traffic outside of your door.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Our room was exceptionally clean. We enjoyed the variety of foods offered for breakfast. Our room was near the elevator and noise was never an issue. Staff was friendly and professional, provided us with sightseeing and dining suggestions, and fulfilled all of our requests. While we were initially disappointed that our room didn't have a refrigerator; a call to the office had one delivered to our room in short order. A variety of restaurants - pizza, Subway, mid-eastern, Mexican, steakhouse - were just a 5 minute walk away. Loved their complimentary transportation service and made good use of it. Naperville is an absolutely lovely town, be sure to visit downtown and also the river walk.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while attending a business conference. It was very a wonderful stay. staff very helpful, room clean, a/c worked great. Offer a very generous complimentary breakfast!! Would totally recommend this Hampton if you travel to Naperville

Review collected in partnership with Hampton