“Safe, quiet, comfortable, clean and friendly”

Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
rosharon, TX
“Safe, quiet, comfortable, clean and friendly”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

The staff were great, no problems with check in, etc. Room was nice and clean with good decor.

I LOVED this hotel. Although it's close to good restaurants/freeway, etc. you can get a good night's sleep as it is very quiet.

The complimentary breakfast was put out early enough for me to be able to participate, even though it was the weekend.

I was very satisfied.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Lisle, Illinois
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I am writing this on behalf of my parents, who stayed at this hotel for five nights. They could not have been more pleased. They said the room was very nice, they enjoyed the breakfast and the location was great for our family. Most of all they could not stop raving about the service. The staff was incredibly accommodating. After a couple days the staff knew exactly who they were and could not have been more pleasant or helpful. I got them an excellent rate through AARP. The value was outstanding. This is the third hotel they have stayed at in the Naperville area. While they were happy at the others, this is the one they will return to.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed April 24, 2011

My family and I stayed at this Hampton Inn over Easter weekend. Janie at the front desk was extremely helpful, helping us with our many requests, for extra pillows and towels, etc. Despite the late hour, she attended to us the whole time with a charming smile.

The hotel has recently been refurbished and the elegant decor is very pleasing.

In the morning, while having breakfast, Illiana Zesati (pardon if I got the name wrong) was again very helpful, noticing that my little boy had thrown up a bit of egg, rushing to our table with a stack of paper towels..... Her attention to detail is highly commendable and makes all the difference between a mediocre hotel and an excellent hotel! Kudos to all the staff who made our stay a memorable one!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Guy_From_Normal
Reviewed March 27, 2011

I've stayed at this Hampton several times over the last 10 years. The recent renovations made this a different motel. The rooms are very comfortable and up-to-date. The breakfast area was enlarged and is much more inviting. I would definitely stay here again.

Pros
+ Comfortable bed
+ Nice Fixtures (flat screen TV, granite counter tops etc.)
+ Improved breakfast area

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank Guy_From_Normal
Nashville, TN
Reviewed February 4, 2011

Recent refurb is nice. My specific complaint is with the hvac system. The fans are the noisiest of any hotel I've ever stayed at, and on cold winter nights, the outside coil freezes up, and the fan grinds on ice. It's literally like a power tool running all night. This wasn't just with my room- we hade 5 people traveling in different rooms, everybody had the same complaint. you could see the ice hanging off of all of the units from outside the hotel. Absolutely impossible to sleep with this noise, and too cold to turn the heat off. Worst night of sleep I've ever had in a hotel- won't be back.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Westlake, Ohio
Reviewed January 7, 2011

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville on a business trip. I left my cell phone charger at home and really needed to charge my phone. The evening front desk attendent, Janie, graciously offered her own charger and allowed me to use it for the two days I stayed at the hotel! She was a life saver! I was very impressed with the rooms, the staff mentioned they had recently renovated and it looked great. Keep up the great job Janie and team!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Robin_King, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, January 25, 2011
Dear arndt5,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel, although I do want to apologize for my delay in responding to your review. I am so glad that you liked the renovated rooms and even happier that Janie was able to help you with your phone charger! We pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service to each of our guests.
I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again. If so, be sure to visit in July when Naperville hosts its annual Ribfest, voted Best Fest in the Midwest by Festival magazine for the past 15 years!
Robin and your friends at the Hampton Inn Chicago/Naperville
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 3, 2010

We stayed here for my college reunion. The renovations were great and the staff was very helpful. They called to make sure the pillows I requested were right. Rooms were clean. This isn't a five star property, but it was great for what it was.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple