“Enjoyable Stay!”

Courtyard Chicago Naperville
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stayed for a coupe of nights just before Mother's Day and the staff was great! They offered dining suggestions and helped us with the business center. Even though there was a tour group in the lobby, the staff went the extra mile to make us feel great. When I return to Naperville, i will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the interior court.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank lock219
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2014

I apologize for the tardy response. Thank you so much for the nice comments. We look forward to having you back anytime. If there's ever anything I may assist with. Please let me know.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Chicago Naperville

Reviewed May 13, 2014

It seems like at all hotels there is never enough insulation between the rooms and the hallways, but we visited for a soccer tournament and the location couldn't have been better-and within walking distance to several restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank LNTmom
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear that you had to deal with some noise during your stay. You are correct that it's never insulation or barrier from noise in hotels sometime. If I can make up for any inconvenience, please reach out to me personally and I wiould be happy to assist.

I'm glad to hear that you liked our location. It is very conveniently located to some of the best restaurants. We hope to see you again, the next time you're in the area. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Have you read the review from Kim E yet, entitled "Great Stay!" ? Everything she has written I whole heartily endorse. What a fabulous team of staff...seriously!!
Helpful, courteous, happy, fun....more of these please!
Lauren, Michelle, Staci, Dan and all the other staff members are a credit to their profession and the Marriott group. When in that part of the world, I will refuse to stay anywhere else!

1  Thank EnglishmanOnTour2014

Wow! Thank you so much for the great review and I love that you read another guest's review to comment. All the staff that you named are all fabulous! I will definitely ensure that they see your review. It means a lot to them to be recognized. You are welcome back any time and glad to hear that you are loyal and will not stay elsewhere. We know you have a lot of choices.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assitance with your future reservations.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I wanted to celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary in Chicago so we made reservations for a king bed room. When we checked in, Lauren gave us a free upgrade to a suite because it was our anniversary. It made our weekend so special. Nice, quiet, clean and centrally located. We had a great time! Will definitely will come back.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 8abug

Happy Anniversary! What a great milestone! Thank you for celebrating at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that Lauren took great care of you. She is a gem and we are lucky to have her on our team. We hope to see you for your 46th or any time you need hotel accommodations in our area. If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The room was clean and fresh, the lobby and common areas were very clean as well. The staff was tremendous. They were so professional but yet very friendly and really showed their great personality! So often hotel staff say what they are "supposed" to say and seem insincere and robotic. Not here! They were fun to chat with and they went out of their way to anticipate my needs. It's also within walking distance of other restaurants, but they do have their own restaurant/bar so that is super convenient.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write the great review. We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay! If I can ever be of assistance in your future stays, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great hotel! Staff is professional and helpful. The front desk staff was efficient and very friendly. I travel 60% and have done so for many years, and in all my travels I have never had this happen - - I got up in the morning to go to my meeting and the hotel staff had cleaned the snow off my car and scraped my windows!! AWESOME!!! Location is great - near by restaurants are great for entertaining customers.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Travelsnob7
NoonieA, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

What great feedback! Thank you so very much! I'm glad to hear that you appreciated the team clearing snow off your car...we try to get out there as fast as we can, but sometimes, we miss some cars. Believe it or not, we were out there this morning, clearing snow off cars, but it's April 15th...we are ready for some warmth!

We hope to see you again in the near future. If I can ever be of assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Noonie.Aguilar@Marriott.com

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I just finished a five day business trip in Chicagoland and stayed at stayed at the courtyard as I have done in the past. I was again reminded on how special this property is. Greeted at the door by name by the manager Noonie and her assistant and key person Lauren. Throughout the stay many of the other members of the team greeted me with their smiles and well wishes. There are a number of other hotels in the area but I would not go anywhere but this Courtyard. Since the start of the year I have been in away for a month in Marriott hotels on the west coast , mid west and the south but cant compare to this hotel. Truly a gem. The added bonus is the town of Naperville which offers a wide selection of fine restaurants,shopping and it is just neat to hang out there. I cant imagine staying anywhere else when I have to be in the Chicago area.

Room Tip: as i have stayed there many time.. there isnt a bad room.
1  Thank william t

Mr. T,

It's always our pleasure to have you! Thank you for your loyalty and wonderful feedback regarding your stay. Guests like you make what we do so rewarding, especially when you've traveled the world and still enjoy our hotel when in Naperville. We do love this city and glad to hear you do, as well.

You are always welcomed, please don't hesitate to reach out if I can ever be of assistance.

Noonie.Aguilar@Marriott.com